3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
More like not daz = HELL YEAH!

Daz is fucking garbage tbh
More like like everything else is garbage, I want close to photorealism, not shitty Honey Select cartoons that always look weird/creepy as fuck when they smile (like as if they will be in pain if they don't show their teeth or something while doing so). Or, even worse, some other outdated hand-drawn crap that was just a 1:1 conversion from a comic strip.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
More like like everything else is garbage, I want close to photorealism, not shitty Honey Select cartoons that always look weird/creepy as fuck when they smile (like as if they will be in pain if they don't show their teeth or something while doing so). Or, even worse, some other outdated hand-drawn crap that was just a 1:1 conversion from a comic strip.
I think you got it backwards bro, daz models are the ones that look absolutely trash when they smile (or any facial expression) 90% of the time (and just straight up trash most of the time unless massive effort is put in them). HS even with not that much effort put in is easily better that most of daz works. HS and the others look better by default which causes this. While you can achieve amazing results with daz, more often than not it is simply not worth it when you can make same or better quality works with HS and others like it (which is why lots of devs like it). The point is pretending HS is awful looking when daz is a far worse offender of what you claim is kinda dumb tbh.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Welp, checked the ingame scene gallery and even after making sure to persue every girl, but two scenes for Maggie and one scene for Iris are still locked. Is there a bug or do we need a walkthrough (mod) for specific scenes that are not obvious?

And I like the game, but I'm sad the development time per update doubled while the amount of renders per update is still the same.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Never have I ever... seen so much f*cking and sucking in a such a short period of time in a game here.. Playing hard to get?? Not in THIS one..

Not a knock against the game.. I was just surprised. lol

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I've only played like 5 min of it but i already like it. I'm tired of the slow burn sometimes because i can't count how many games that like to slow burn and they either abandon or onhold or just reaaallly slow on updates. So i don't mind a fast paced relationship game. I just hope to get some what of a decent story to go along with it. I think relationship should be fast paced and the story be slow burn.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Tried loading twice, won't open, get this traceback. I tried 3 different DL's, all the same. The game won't open, no security flags, just same error message.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
KuraScropia, saw you reacting to this, and promptly updated it, as dropping it into a current version will make the story cut off before the end of the very first day. Yeah, 'twas that old. Have fun!

• Red Heart
Reactions: KuraScropia

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Kinda funny he thinks it's weird his daughter is trying to seduce him but has 2 kids with his sister is not. lol

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes