3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
hey guys,
here is a mod where you can change Gabriella´s age.It´s calculate (if i understand the ingame text about they ages) the ages for the other girls too.Keep in mind that you need to start from new because to set the ages.Just in case make a backup from your old savegame folder.The mod must be updated everytime when in the game is written a age from a girl.If you can´t wait until the mod will be updated then you can play with the old version but then the ages what is written in the new game version then will be not change.For the moment there is 1 sentence what will be changed with this mod.Have fun with it :)

Install guid: extract the zip file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
About when i can update the mod: I must see when i have time.I can´t not guarantee that i can update the mod when it is here released.
Edit 03.07.2022: Update the mod for the current version 0.3

Edit 01.09.2022: Mod is abandoned
Why was this abandoned?

This game is for anyone who wants quick sex, so the story can be ignored entirely.
I was a supporter until this version, I stopped because I don't like games without depth, but I'll follow along here. But just to take a quick look.
As opposed to the games on here that have been updating for 2+ years and still have little to no sex? I'd call that way beyond a slow burn, i'd call that ridiculous.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
oh it's the silly things in life.

Maggie with the line "have I told you lately that I love you" ....... also a song by Rod Stewart who also sung Maggie May.

So Maggie using a line by the singer who sung Maggie just amused me ..... also I now have that song stuck in my head.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Why was this abandoned?
i´m not sure if the mod makes sence in a few sentence.And the other reason is it looks like that not much people have interest in this mod.The post has "only" 7 likes and the mod exist since i think 2 or 3 versions.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
please do something with how the mc looks like...little bit more likeable please...

Mar 20, 2021
I may be sorry to say this to my brother, but I do have a sexy sister-in-law who kept me busy throughout my childhood

Dec 11, 2021
Honestly? This is one of those games you can relax to after a busy day at work.
For once no forced drama or whatever epic story.
Just a little wholesome story about a lovely family..

Cons?
-Maybe a bit slow with sex - but it I guess this adds a bit more romance/wholesomeness
-Daz3D would be a dream!
-Look of MC

But all those things a kinda ignoreable..

Thanks and good luck

Reactions: notBatman747

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
what is it with these games.you are deviant anough to fuck every family member but god forbid dont get them pregnant.make sure you get them on the pill.give me a break the whole concept of these games i thought was to get as much tabboo as you could including nocking up your family.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
what is it with these games.you are deviant anough to fuck every family member but god forbid dont get them pregnant.make sure you get them on the pill.give me a break the whole concept of these games i thought was to get as much tabboo as you could including nocking up your family.
not everyone's into the whole taboo spectrum...? I thought that was a pretty straightforward and obvious answer.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
not everyone's into the whole taboo spectrum...? I thought that was a pretty straightforward and obvious answer.
dont see obvious in the spectrum.simply allow pregnancy on or off in game preferences.i mean we are talking incest games so i think thats a total tabboo.i think thats a straightforward and obvious answer.

Buridus

Jul 31, 2021
dont see obvious in the spectrum.simply allow pregnancy on or off in game preferences.i mean we are talking incest games so i think thats a total tabboo.i think thats a straightforward and obvious answer.
I agree let it be a choice if you want to have it or not and by doing so u will give both sides what they want.

jameo1227

Sep 22, 2019
Four days in the game are complete. I think you folks should give the game some time to develop. Perhaps you can develop and write a game where everyone is knocked up by day five.

• Haha
Reactions: kwiatos

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
why would the dev render something he's not into though? That's... kinda what I was implying.

Reactions: Tsusaku

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Anyone else has a feeling, like this is all just a dream? Something like, the MC ended up in coma, he was in the army soo. Everything goes under his hand (everybody loves him, wants to have sex with him right at the moment they see him, has so much money, that can pay for school for couple of girls at once, not to mention, paying more than he needed etc.), like as if his mind planed it (and yes i understand its wrote like that).​

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Anyone else has a feeling, like this is all just a dream? Something like, the MC ended up in coma, he was in the army soo. Everything goes under his hand (everybody loves him, wants to have sex with him right at the moment they see him, has so much money, that can pay for school for couple of girls at once, not to mention, paying more than he needed etc.), like as if his mind planed it (and yes i understand its wrote like that).​
Considering the main theme is the death of his wife I hardly think it would be a dream.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes