3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, it doesn't make sense that all the girls are at least 18, and some of the dialogue is trying really hard to make us think it is, like with everyone already being supposed to be in college, while other pieces of dialogue don't make sense, like with MC not having imagined Gabriella to have such a spectacular body at the age of 18, but with the age mod, it then doesn't make sense with Iris already having supposed to finish highschool, because I think the only possible age for Gabriella is 15, both physically and in the narrative of where everyone is in their educations, and of course it perhaps being the first orgasm in Gabriella's life, that doesn't really make sense if she was 18.

Yet I had to get rid of the mod because a lot of the dialogue didn't fit with it, but as I said before, the dialogue doesn't fit with everyone being 18 or older either, which is pretty frustrating.

Last edited:

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
hello brother and you don't know where to find more similar games, I love the mechanics of this simple and easy to understand game

Reactions: jameo1227
Jul 28, 2020
That game was dead the moment it was released because the devs have too many projects at once.
Its a shame even still.:cry: That game had potential to be one of the best games here on f95. The renders were great the story was good the animations were excellent. It checked all the boxes and I haven't given up hope on it yet...I can't not when it was that good.

• Sad
Reactions: Burgh917 and $@~

makawelly

Feb 18, 2019
It's all relative 0.04 [PUBLIC RELEASE].

Hi, guys! Here you have the 0.04 update!

Changelog:
- 347 new images.
- 14 new animations.
- +4000 new lines of code.
- New "Love Interest menu", from where you will be able to see the data of each character, lewd images not contained in the story and replays of the scenes that you have unlocked!
- Complete day 4!
Links:

PC: MAC: ANDROID: (изменено)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This game is amusing and bizarre, the slow zoom-ins and the music make it seem like everything is some kind of hazy fantasy being put on display as a sort of advertisement for some kind of incest simulation technology. "come, enjoy your sister, defile your daughters, all can be experienced at Incestual dreams™". And the MC being constantly blown away that this is all happening reinforces it like he's just an avatar being played by a 16 year old nerd.

Don't get me wrong, i'm liking the game, it's just unintentionally funny in its bizarro-world presentation.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes