3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Considering the main theme is the death of his wife I hardly think it would be a dream.
Well, she died longer time ago and he dreams about what is after he finaly gets home. He is concuous in that, so he doesn't dream her alive, though she could appear in some way later.

This is just a silly speculation, though a possible outcome.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
everybody loves him, wants to have sex with him right at the moment they see him, has so much money, that can pay for school for couple of girls at once, not to mention, paying more than he needed etc
You've summarised a typical Harem game pretty well. MC don't have to worry about time, money, job etc. All he need is to keep getting hard in microseconds so that he can fuck whatever moves.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Is this considered a "slow burn" or is there sex scenes so far? I've been watching this one for a bit and as the tags at the top differ from the ones under genre, i wasnt sure.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

jameo1227

Sep 22, 2019
Hey guys, I just noticed that there is a new V 0.05 alpha available from AssassinsDick on Subscribestar if anyone is interested.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished the new update. The new feature with the girls' stats it's a simple one but it's something that a lot of devs forget to add to their games. I think it's something that should be in every game especially if the game has a lot of characters. I play way too many games and I often forget characters' names and how they are related to the mc, so this helps me a lot.

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
The 0.5 Alpha-2 is out on SS for the highest tier looks like.

I am going to assume we will see a public release in November or December.

Aug 1, 2022
Assassinsdick

Official release dates for this new update (0.05) are as follows:

-Daddy's lover and Daddy's dream tiers: October 20.
-Daddy tier: October 23.
-Pro-Fan tier: October 25.
-Fan tier: October 28.
-Supporter tier: October 30
-Public release: November 4.
You can expect a lot of sex in this new update. The final scene is one of my favorites so far, I hope you all like it too!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1729887

Overview:
Your beloved wife, Samantha, passed away two years ago.
That was after her long courageous fight with cancer.
Because of that, you decided to finish your military career to qualify for full retirement benefits.
Your mini ladies have moved in with your sister in law and two of her daughters in the mean time.
Your sister and her daughters live right next door.
As you can see, your family is full of girls.
This is where your adventure begins.
Be gentle with the girls and have fun!​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-01
Release Date: 2022-09-01
Developer: Assassinsdick -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Feelthefire thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your risk.

View attachment 1728872 View attachment 1728866 View attachment 1728867 View attachment 1728868 View attachment 1728869 View attachment 1728870 View attachment 1728871 View attachment 1728873

Thank you for this game, it is really good and I hope you continue this game. May I ask, how long before the next update?

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes