3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Darn just relized theres no Vaginal sex tag yet. Bummer. More of a slow burn than you think i guess.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Suddenly this game mandates I have sound turned on, not worth the hassle.
That's not what's happening here, but your conclusion may still apply. Ren'Py assumes there to be a working audio playback device which your setup obviously lacks. So you could either set up your hardware correctly, set config.debug_sound = False ( ), or walk away from this and all other titles trying to play back audio…

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
That's not what's happening here, but your conclusion may still apply. Ren'Py assumes there to be a working audio playback device which your setup obviously lacks. So you could either set up your hardware correctly, set config.debug_sound = False ( ), or walk away from this and all other titles trying to play back audio…
I have thousands of games, none have this issue. My devide is set up perfectly and I choose to turn off sound, except when I turn on my bluetooth headphones, then it automatically activates. Not my job to modify the games. I just unren and have the images.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I have thousands of games, none have this issue. My devide is set up perfectly and I choose to turn off sound, except when I turn on my bluetooth headphones, then it automatically activates. Not my job to modify the games. I just unren and have the images.
Apologies, then. I'd say it could be an issue with Ren'Py 7.3.5, but given the widespread use it saw (and in part still does), it's highly unlikely that you shouldn't have come across another 7.3.5-title trying to play audio. *shrug*

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Apologies, then. I'd say it could be an issue with Ren'Py 7.3.5, but given the widespread use it saw (and in part still does), it's highly unlikely that you shouldn't have come across another 7.3.5-title trying to play audio. *shrug*
Actually, Proud Father 0.11 does. Renpy offers us a choice to control volume or mute audio, thus this is counterintuitive.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
So, took a look at most of the choices and still have the last gallery entry for the blue haired girl locked, how do I see it?

Really nice game though, looking forward to more

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Welp, checked the ingame scene gallery and even after making sure to persue every girl, but two scenes for Maggie and one scene for Iris are still locked. Is there a bug or do we need a walkthrough (mod) for specific scenes that are not obvious?

And I like the game, but I'm sad the development time per update doubled while the amount of renders per update is still the same.
For some reason the scene with Iris does not unlock if you choose clean shaven

For gabriella if you got enough points with her early on then there is a moment when she spies on you geting blown by ava and a bit after that there is a choice with 3 option. Choices #1 and #2 will each leed you to 2 scenes (1 scene just after the choice and 1 scene near the end of current content.

Reactions: seronis

Basket Case

Nov 6, 2020
This would be a valid response if there weren't other games that look incredibly more realistic.
And this would also be a valid response if you couldn't be off playing one of those games instead. Everyone is different in how they make a game. Not everyone focuses on hyper realism. Go play one of those instead if you dislike the style so much. :D

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

seronis

May 9, 2022
I have one major gripe, however:

Where is the choice to let her keep the bush? It looks great on her!
A logical guess is that giving an option at all already means they have to render 2 versions of all applicable scenes, so choosing 2 most popular options was efficient.

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
Said to MC, "The only cock that will ever enter my love canal is this one!". So if you decide to get pregnant, his cock will be the one that does it?

Concupiscador

May 25, 2022
Never really notice myself looking at the male characters that much, but this game forced me to realize I must be doing that.

Because UGH! That is the grossest body/arm/leg hair I've seen since Chuck Norris fought Bruce Lee in The Way of the Dragon.

Serious mood killer.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes