• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
Here's a link to the last 'alpha' release of 0.7 that I re-zipped. It was an early 'preview' and is NOT the complete 0.7 - I have no idea if anybody ever got access to that. I don't have anything for Mac or Android either, sorry. google may lock access if downloads get too heavy, so if somebody wants to put this on something more stable, go ahead...

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Given the sad news of the Dev's passing, we're going to mark this as Completed and leave it at that.
You realize that Assassinsdick is an alias of Sylvie Dreams? And his other alias, Naykid, also coincidentally died on the 19th of Feb from heart failure.

Proofs:

This game is ABANDONED. Pretending it's completed as some form of twisted tribute to this liar is laughable. He's abandoned at least 4 games now.

Last edited:

Harliqyn

Oct 3, 2017
You realize that Assassinsdick is an alias of Sylvie Dreams? And his other alias, Naykid, also coincidentally died on the 19th of Feb from heart failure.

Proofs:

This game is ABANDONED. Pretending it's completed as some form of twisted tribute to this liar is laughable. He's abandoned at least 4 games now.
page 404 error

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

Proofs:

Sounds like it's possible the same Dev had various accounts/aliases and they will ceased due to a central cause.

All we have right now is a claim of the Dev dying from a person who says they had passed - it's not up to that person to tell us about alt accounts and the like. And if the Dev decided to pack up these efforts and lose out on their income, then they have other issues we can't divine.

Until we hear otherwise, it's staying as-is with a disclaimer that's in the OP that implies there is no reason to get invested in this game beyond what it offers up to the latest release.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sounds like it's possible the same Dev had various accounts/aliases and they will ceased due to a central cause.

All we have right now is a claim of the Dev dying from a person who says they had passed - it's not up to that person to tell us about alt accounts and the like. And if the Dev decided to pack up these efforts and lose out on their income, then they have other issues we can't divine.

Until we hear otherwise, it's staying as-is with a disclaimer that's in the OP that implies there is no reason to get invested in this game beyond what it offers up to the latest release.
The game is ABANDONED, not COMPLETED.

Also, the developer has died a couple times now. Most of us only die once.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The game is ABANDONED, not COMPLETED.

Also, the developer has died a couple times now. Most of us only die once.
We change the status based on available evidence. Always open to such, feel free to send in DM or a ticket.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
As a possible more final note, (with download links for the proofread version of v0.07, if you can't be bothered to read the full quote):
Hi all.
None of you know this but I was proofreading for AssassinsDick and, as such, it seems I've ended up being the only person with v0.07.
Sorry it's taken me a while to get around to this but I'm not in the habit of leaking games so I wanted to at least wait until the public release date before doing anything.
The version I had was pre-corrections so I also wanted to find a way to make changes, fix the spelling/grammar, add an end card so anyone that finds the game in future knows the game has ended unfinished, and then rebuild and upload... and I've been busy all weekend with family so, yeah... sorry it took a while.

That being said, I hope you all enjoy the latest (and, as it unfortunately seems, the last :() installment of It's All Relative.

PC

Mac

Maybe an uploader would be willing to take on the task of uploading to a more "permanent" location, as well as update the OP of the thread, more people can enjoy the most recent version of this VN. If the download links are lost, let me know; I've downloaded both the PC and Mac versions for my own archive, so I can share if someone needs a copy later on.

I've played through this final version, and the last scene is the date with Ava (restaurant if you f'ed up, hotel room if you've done at least some things right, H-scene in the hotel room if you've done everything right).

Note: During Ava's date, she'll ask you a series of questions to see if you've paid attention to the story so far. Below are the answers to these, for those who can't be arsed to play another time through just to find the answers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone (maybe me, if I find the time) might make either a walkthrough or a walkthrough mod for this version at some point.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Perhaps the last update ... if the rumor is true ... I found those links on his Discord

v0.7 Links:

Rumor has it the dev has passed away. This is most likely the last version and unfinished.

PC: - -

Mac: - -

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes