Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
is it possible to have the same list but only with rpgm game?
like filter them?
This list only contains the type of incest you get with each VN/game, so to add other filters, you should probably go to (this gives me 239 results in total); in the default view, you can see the cover image with the art style you can expect. Then, you can check the titles you like the art style of against this master list to see what type of incest it contains.

You might want to exclude titles with status "On hold" or "Abandoned" as well for the sake of either completion or ongoing continuation of the story (this results in a total of 155 titles for me).

Reactions: YoloBanana_XP

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Finally the game engine is included, so players can avoid games in Unity, Unreal Enginge, because they can sometimes cripple your system, or RPGM, because it's a bit cumbersome, and/or if you simply don't like the engine, like me. So thanks a lot serjlimonoff, for specifying the list further, much appreciated, as well as the list itself, of course.

lezornah1

Apr 28, 2023
I made a post trying to identify a game but it's probably better suited to here since I got no response:
Anyone know the game where you walk around in first person in a house with a mom and sister, dad is out of the picture (dead?) but he left a car that needs to be repaired and at some point you break into a police station for someone. You bond with the sister doing yoga which is how you get her events.

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
I made a post trying to identify a game but it's probably better suited to here since I got no response:
Anyone know the game where you walk around in first person in a house with a mom and sister, dad is out of the picture (dead?) but he left a car that needs to be repaired and at some point you break into a police station for someone. You bond with the sister doing yoga which is how you get her events.
https://f95zone.to/threads/87288

Reactions: lezornah1

skrusher

May 11, 2019
There are a few tags missing on Milky Touch. I should be true M/S A/NP B/S A/NC others M/S Complete

It mentions sex with the sister but the game ends before it happens. Similar to A/NC, is implied that they have an affair but it doesn't show anything

buff

May 29, 2017
That should be S/S and B/S, btw, since they've already gone all the way at this point (and S/S in several threesomes).
Thanks for the correction. I've read the description of it in the OP like 3 times and I still can't figure out what the hell the yellow color is supposed to be telling me so I just ignore it. Small brain problem.

Reactions: Benn Swagger

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Thanks for the correction. I've read the description of it in the OP like 3 times and I still can't figure out what the hell the yellow color is supposed to be telling me so I just ignore it. Small brain problem.
From the OP:
A colored tag stands for the fact of intercourse (vaginal, anal) or any sexual act in lesbian scenes, except in dreams and fantasies.
In essence, the yellow color means that there's actual sex scenes (vaginal/anal) between the given relationship (or at minimum licking/fingering between lesbians). The white color means that the given relationship is pending, or still on a romantic level (at most, intimacy without sex); the character with that relationship is at the very least a love interest.

Reactions: jon998

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Hi Motherlovers.
May I make the visual novel game based on this plot: ?
What do you think?

Your mother:
View attachment 2583078
I think you should 'test the water' with comic version first, unless you're an experience p-game-dev and/or it's a short VN by the story wise.

If you already confidence with your 3D skillzzz, then sure, move on to game developing. In comic, you can wrote like 10,000 letters in one image. In games, you need add multiple images so the games won't be monotone in long dialogs, as well as a real sex scene animation. It's 2023, game with still sex scene image or poor animated, won't go that far. Also the tedious scripting job when making games take 1/3 of the stress you'll experiencing.

Idk you background, so I assume you're a wannabe dev, sorry if I'm mistaken;). Mando Logica use this path and he gather a lot of fans from both side, the comic lover and game lover.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes