Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
My biggest turn on in incest games (or incest patch) is threesome M/S/D, and I wonder why it's SO RARE to see interactions between M/D that lead to this M/S/D when the game is with male protagonist (son).
A game as an example is Power Vacuum that is building this tension with little interactions between M/D.

If anyone knows of more games that have this kind of theesome M/S/D, please share with us. :love:
Shut Up & Dance is starting to go in that direction. Likely will go all the way a year from now

Reactions: Peta Jensen

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
My biggest turn on in incest games (or incest patch) is threesome M/S/D, and I wonder why it's SO RARE to see interactions between M/D that lead to this M/S/D when the game is with male protagonist (son).
A game as an example is Power Vacuum that is building this tension with little interactions between M/D.

If anyone knows of more games that have this kind of theesome M/S/D, please share with us. :love:
In Grandmas House are scenes with mom/daughter and nice (MC)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Thanks man! Is that list updated regularly?
This thread is active, but there aren't that many incest games with pregnancy so it certainly isn't updated as often as this thread where we write now which is about all incest games in general.

Oct 10, 2019
there was another thread, that shows kind of like the best characters, and they were separated by categories, kind off like the best moms, teachers, aunts ,etc. But I forgot the name, anyone has it?

no_femdom_plz

Jul 2, 2021

College Daze

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017

HS Tutor has this.

nyuyu

Apr 27, 2017
any slowburn incest games that are like light of my life? Also, are there any like.. games even remotely close to being on par with adventure style games like Summer time saga? that seems to be in an absolute league of its own

Reactions: Mix@Xplore

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
any slowburn incest games that are like light of my life? Also, are there any like.. games even remotely close to being on par with adventure style games like Summer time saga? that seems to be in an absolute league of its own
You have Summer Story, the burn is so slow the sister hasn't had sex with the brothers yet (apart from the bad NTR ending) :KEK:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
You have Summer Story, the burn is so slow the sister hasn't had sex with the brothers yet (apart from the bad NTR ending) :KEK:
A Long Journey it's even slower. It's so slow that the family hasn't even shown up yet. But apart from that, it's a great game.

Some slow burn that may fit what you are looking for: Summer's Gone, Where It All Began, Double Homework (not so slow), Single Again (not true incest, very slow), Making Memories, Chasing Sunsets (stepcest but it's very good), No More Money, Shale Hill Secrets and Summer Scent.

There's also this thread dedicated to romance incest games that have more recommendations.

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022

This game will make a fine addition to your collection.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Also, are there any like.. games even remotely close to being on par with adventure style games like Summer time saga? that seems to be in an absolute league of its own
I'll take Taffy Tales over StS any day, though the incest dialogue is a bit wonky. Especially since StS has turned into a giant milk fest last few years. :cry:

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes