Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
I don't know if this is the appropriate place, but does anyone have good suggestions for the Daughter and Wife's names? Mine for the Daughter is Debby and Sue (seems like a bitch name) for the wife.

PS: I can't wait for next release. Also, I did a fresh start to get the "college" scenes. Well worth it!
I always name the wife "Paula" (it seems a "serious" type of name which fits her persona) and D "Lola" (because... Loli XD, no, actually it's because it sounds good to me) while the protagonist is "Matthew Dickinson" (I don't know, it seems the kinda name a cheater could have, plus Sara calls you "Mr. D" all the time :evilsmile:)

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Hi all :) Looking forward to giving this a whirl. File size seems awfully small considering I'm hearing talk on animations and shizz. Maybe I'm just used to bloatware. Joining in on the naming convo, I normally always call my characters wives/mothers Emily and daughters/other love interests Sophie. Just my thing I guess. What about Thelma and Louise? XD

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
good news, per deem's Patreon, the $20 tier release should be out tomorrow, with additional renders (similar to what we saw during the 1.5 release) coming a few days after. excited!!! :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:
Monday or Tuesday?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I usually go with Karen or Katherine for bitchy wives (Dual Family, Teacher's Pet) and Kelly for hot, sweet moms like My Sweet Neighbors. (Which could mean Dual Family wife is Karen on Father route, Kelly on Son route). Samantha for daughters!

Last edited:

SoulStealer

Jun 7, 2017
I (almost) never choose the same name, for me each character is more "unique" that way.
For example, I named daughter Kim, wife Helen ; in DmD it's Aurore (it means dawn), in mSN it's Anaïs and Julia.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I imagine others do this, but I often find myself choosing a name for the first playthrough of a new game, then needing to change it when I realize it doesn't fit. I started with Emma for this game, but the daughter is rather sassy and Emma seems too innocent now for some reason, so I'ml trying to decide which name I'll use for the new release since I plan on starting from day 1 anyway.

Reactions: paladin07

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
if it makes its way here I'll probably start a new game anyway just to be sure I get all the new stuff (went to day 150 last update running off an old save lol with no new event)

will post saves here as I can!

Reactions: jande21

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
is it better to have an ending? or is it better not to have an ending?
Monday or Tuesday?
Today. I'm US eastern time. I believe I have all of the bugs fixed which have been reported, just doing some last minute testing and polish and trying to get some last minute renders added. May have a release candidate build first but definitely releasing for $20 patrons tonight, with enough time left for me to fix anything before I pass out, should the need arise.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Today. I'm US eastern time. I believe I have all of the bugs fixed which have been reported, just doing some last minute testing and polish and trying to get some last minute renders added. May have a release candidate build first but definitely releasing for $20 patrons tonight, with enough time left for me to fix anything before I pass out, should the need arise.
If you can get it out by 9 (est), you will be my favorite dev :)

Reactions: atlas114
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes