3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
:'(

that's alright, just gotta wait a bit longer.
Im just trolling for those who are tech savvy. Mac and Linux share something in common, Unix. Basically their granddad.

D

dogk22

Nice. I'm going crazy tonight XD:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

mandrakemg

Aug 20, 2016
Im just trolling for those who are tech savvy. Mac and Linux share something in common, Unix. Basically their granddad.
Maybe more like a second cousin? (Since Linux isn't derived from Unix the same way Mac OS X is, though inspired by it.)

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
OP Updated with latest version
Thank you:)
I am going to wait till the bugs get fixed before I download, though. I would hate to get through most of the game and BAM! crash city.

Plus, @Gomly1980 got me hooked on SIKO, and now I can't find the time to play anything else. I haven't even started the new update of MOTH yet...and I love that game too! Very excited to see what's new with this update.

deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
@ I found a bug that wont let me return to the classroom during the Kait event or from the teachers lounge. Both have happened on day two and haven't been able to progress further.

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
Using my old save and only one problem so far. Chat with wife comes up blank, have to roll back to continue. I'm really grateful that the store now carries parts to fix that damn toilet.

A

asplt

I found a bug.
After talking about college with Meg, and when it's Saturday, the error is happened.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes