Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

notm

Aug 19, 2017
I can't seem to chat with the wife after loading my saved game. Chatting with the wife just gives a blank screen.. no ability to select any options.

Fort

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone know how to get HJ from the d?
Works for me
You need to select take a shower and put on underwear option and enter her room when she is in there. It should automatically start. I was only able to start it once and I can't repeat the scene. Also, I had to do a new save and it only worked after I redid all the previous daughter scenes.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
So since the final alpha deem has somehow managed to break saves and has somehow introduced new bugs. I belive in fixing bugs hes accidently created more. I have listed all the bugs and will really really annoy deem by handing him the list of over 13 bugs and will one again bust his balls about his broken english. Trust the americans to completely ruin a perfectly fine language.

Reactions: notm

titit

Jul 27, 2017
You need to select take a shower and put on underwear option and enter her room when she is in there. It should automatically start. I was only able to start it once and I can't repeat the scene. Also, I had to do a new save and it only worked after I redid all the previous daughter scenes.
Thanks!

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone know how to get HJ from the d?
Works for me
You need to have a good shower with d no washing her lady garden. Then a day later have shower wear boxers and go to her room scene will play. Unless deems broken it with the final bug fixes lol

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
okay here's some saves people (started from scratch - no Meghan scene yet):

LT1-dont know lol
LT2-D handjob scene
LT3-Sara gets elected
LT4-Kaitlyn getting bj from some dude named Chad
LT5-getting bj from Kaitlyn

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
There were no new bugs created. Well, one. Which was created only because I fixed another bug. But it's what's causing the crash when you go to the garage on Meg college day (I assume you're all getting missing image errors). I'll have a patch up soon.

Anything else I blame on shitty alpha testers. :)

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
There were no new bugs created. Well, one. Which was created only because I fixed another bug. But it's what's causing the crash when you go to the garage on Meg college day (I assume you're all getting missing image errors). I'll have a patch up soon.

Anything else I blame on shitty alpha testers. :)
Love you too

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
I haven't found any bugs, but old saves are broken. Loaded my old save and tried to go to school, crash. Loaded save, took a shower first and was able to go to school. Tried talking to Meghan, gave no options, reverted and had to walk halls inside to adv time. Did clothes scene with daughter and it where the wife was supposed to complain about the toilet instead got a blank screen and it jumped to the first conversation with wife at beginning of game. After that just started a new game and everything has been perfect since then.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So it seems old saves are broken despite my best efforts. It's a hard thing to test because once you load them they become new saves. Lesson learned. As for the other major bug (meg college crash) I have it fixed along with some other minor bugs and will be uploading shortly.

Sep 4, 2017
So it seems old saves are broken despite my best efforts. It's a hard thing to test because once you load them they become new saves. Lesson learned. As for the other major bug (meg college crash) I have it fixed along with some other minor bugs and will be uploading shortly.
Well i was gonna report that, but i guess i dont have to^^

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Playing 1.61, played from scratch, yes, I'm cheating with console codes. I wake up the Saturday morning of the college trip and the game dies when I attempt to go into the garage.

Cannot ignore it and go on. Attached is the game save at that point, & the traceback file. Looked back several pages and did not see this reported yet, so I did. I hope it's helpful.

Reactions: paladin07
Sep 4, 2017
Playing 1.61, played from scratch, yes, I'm cheating with console codes. I wake up the Saturday morning of the college trip and the game dies when I attempt to go into the garage.

Cannot ignore it and go on. Attached is the game save at that point, & the traceback file. Looked back several pages and did not see this reported yet, so I did. I hope it's helpful.
If you read up a bit further you will see that he already fixed it ;)

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
damn the game crash 3 times in the meg room when she changes her clothes

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes