Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Here are the files.

Also, damn you dev, I spent 2 hours playing the game instead of working :( Meg is so great though.

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
The dev wrote the wrong button image extension, files are .jpg, game wants .png. To fix manually, take any 2 small .png files, put them in the \game\buttons\ folder and name them button_mow_lawn_hover.png and button_mow_lawn_idle.png (or extract them from the media.rpa and rename).
I can't find the \game\buttons\ to put the .png, I'm playing on PC, and I can't open the media.rpa, how to extract it? help?

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
How did you blackmail Kaitlyn? I cant buy weed from drug dealer. To get event 7 you should use sleeping pills.
Did you give her beer first?Go into the locker room and drink beer and select the option to give her beer, then go to the dealer and buy the tar heroine

dave2843

Jul 29, 2017
I read there are a lot of problems using old saves with new update. Does anybody have a new save they started that is up to the point of the new update so I can dive right in. Much appreciated x

ns332

May 14, 2017
Did you give her beer first?Go into the locker room and drink beer and select the option to give her beer, then go to the dealer and buy the tar heroine
Yes i did. But i dont have any options with dealer. Mayby im choosing something wrong during conversation?

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
What codes did you use? I can't get them to work in the new version.
inventory.money =
w.romance = wife
w.affection = wife
d.affection = daughter
d.romance = dont touch till you have completed the quest that needs love
a.corruption =
k.corruption =

Reactions: JR81

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
inventory.money =
w.romance = wife
w.affection = wife
d.affection = daughter
d.romance = dont touch till you have completed the quest that needs love
a.corruption =
k.corruption =
Didn't @irredeemable say there was some risk involving changing the variables directly, instead if adding to them with the e.g. 'w.changeAffection(x)' commands?

Reactions: trumafioso

401Grem

May 14, 2017
it's fondling sara's breast, you make her president and then need some grinding to achieve it

and i need help with 23 and 24, what are they?
Blackmail kaitlin into stripping, and going pantiless.

D

dogk22

• fixed crash when entering garage on the day you are to take Meghan to college
;)

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes