Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Didn't @irredeemable say there was some risk involving changing the variables directly, instead if adding to them with the e.g. 'w.changeAffection(x)' commands?
Yeah I was just supplying them TBH the way he writes his games there is not any room for codes as its not loosely enough written
Variable enhancement in this strictly linear (but good) game tend to break it even the in built ones supplied by the patreon bank details code
This game does not have enough flexible variables to allow direct code input tightly written but rigid

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
It's been said before, but the quality of the writing in this game should not be overlooked. Whatever does or doesn't turn you on, no matter your fetish(es), the writing in this game and the way it keeps the player entertained while giving depth to the characters is superb.

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
Did you give her beer first?Go into the locker room and drink beer and select the option to give her beer, then go to the dealer and buy the tar heroine
I actually started with photo of the bj with the quarterback, then with the beer, then the heroine

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
What's the console command to get the new drug to blackmail Kaitlyn? He offered once and I didn't buy it and now it doesn't show up anymore

U

User_10739

Wow, I thought I was the only one who still drank PBR. Hard to find in the local super market now a days. Cheers
That's my "shelf beer" in other words I keep that on the shelf in my kegerator for emergencies like the kegs ran dry or out of co2. Every beer store here has it and it is the cheapest 15 pk you can get.

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
when i am with d and she show clothes there are new possibilities but when i click "..." i am in wifes room she is talking to me?! WTF that is a huge bug? any help? loaded saves from 1.54....

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes