Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
when i am with d and she show clothes there are new possibilities but when i click "..." i am in wifes room she is talking to me?! WTF that is a huge bug? any help? loaded saves from 1.54....
Yeah, I have the same thing plus lots of grey error screens. Are the achievements supposed to be visible from the "start"? If yes then they're not, at least for me or the version has more bugs than I thought.

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
did a restart, triggert handjob, but wife always wants help with the toilett, that clothing event never ends.....wtf?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Can you ever use the top option in the Sex Ed conversation without a negative reaction?
I don't think so. I have the daughter at 90-something affection and 170 romance and she still freaked out. Maybe that will be changed in future versions at some point like after she gives you the hand job.
As to the question regarding if there's any new content with daughter, the handjob and the ability to fix the toilet and the resulting additional conversation after she does the clothing show are the main new events with daughter. You also have additional chat options with the daughter.
there is also new content with Sarah and Caitlin.

Reactions: titit

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
It's been said before, but the quality of the writing in this game should not be overlooked. Whatever does or doesn't turn you on, no matter your fetish(es), the writing in this game and the way it keeps the player entertained while giving depth to the characters is superb.
Word. @irredeemable I want you to know that at least one person gets what you're doing with "Sokal Hall" and "Dr Derrida" :D :D :D.

Reactions: irredeemable

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
There is bug when i give drink to Kaithlyn and say fine or any other end of conversation(and i already have her picture drinking),game switches to Meghan(why dont you take off jacket...) anyone help?
when i am with d and she show clothes there are new possibilities but when i click "..." i am in wifes room she is talking to me?! WTF that is a huge bug? any help? loaded saves from 1.54....
Are these from loaded 1.5 saves? Those are broken at the moment, unfortunately. Sorry. I tried.

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
Anyone else having issues with their saves or do you need to restart again ?
Game having errors? That's typical of updated Ren'py games if they introduce new variables. Most Ren'Py games require you to restart for every update.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
If anyone has a 1.54 save that they have yet to try to load into 1.6, upload it and I'll make one last ditch effort to try to save the saves (don't get your hopes up though). I'm fairly certain there's only one or two things I've overlooked, then the initial crashes cause skipping over large chunks of code which then breaks the game almost entirely.

deadendburst

Sep 13, 2017
Can anyone tell me what is the achievement 15? I've looked in here and already have all the achievements, except that one...

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Word. @irredeemable I want you to know that at least one person gets what you're doing with "Sokal Hall" and "Dr Derrida" :D :D :D.
And Ellroy Cash is a mashup of author James Ellroy and Eli Cash (from the Royal Tenenbaums, one of my favorite movies). Initially I was just going to quote Eli's book reading("'Vámonos, amigos,' he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintcraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight."), or nod to it in some way, but I ended up not wanting to go to cheap and easy with the references. So I threw in some self-written noir and made the character sort of a James Ellroy figure (though much less flamboyant of a speaker).

notm

Aug 19, 2017
If anyone has a 1.54 save that they have yet to try to load into 1.6, upload it and I'll make one last ditch effort to try to save the saves (don't get your hopes up though). I'm fairly certain there's only one or two things I've overlooked, then the initial crashes cause skipping over large chunks of code which then breaks the game almost entirely.
Here is a save from 1.54.. I haven't seen any crashes, but any dialog with the wife does not show up...

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
And Ellroy Cash is a mashup of author James Ellroy and Eli Cash (from the Royal Tenenbaums, one of my favorite movies). Initially I was just going to quote Eli's book reading("'Vámonos, amigos,' he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintcraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight."), or nod to it in some way, but I ended up not wanting to go to cheap and easy with the references. So I threw in some self-written noir and made the character sort of a James Ellroy figure (though much less flamboyant of a speaker).
Yea, you don't want to cheapen it. Too many nettles in your sage thicket can really scuttle the rust-beetles.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
As of now, no
There goes Ryahn, spreading misinformation again. :) Assuming we're talking about only new D content, there is also the completion of the clothing-change scene and lots of new chat options with D.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
There goes Ryahn, spreading misinformation again. :) Assuming we're talking about only new D content, there is also the completion of the clothing-change scene and lots of new chat options with D.
Sorry!!!!!! I actually forgot about that XD <3

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Go to the store, buy fruity drinks, then next day make her share a drink with you. Rinse and repeat.
Maybe I'm slow, but the store doesn't seem to sell fruity drinks. Only beer, which she doesn't want to drink. What am I doing wrong?

U

User_166761

Maybe I'm slow, but the store doesn't seem to sell fruity drinks. Only beer, which she doesn't want to drink. What am I doing wrong?
Have you tried exhausting all dialog options first?

Either way, you can always open console with ctrl + O and type "inventory.add(alcopop)" without quotation marks.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
You have to have a certain level of affection with her before she'll ask you to buy them. I believe it's either 5 or 10.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes