Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
what's the difference between the recently released patch and 1.62 if any patron ($5) can chime in?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
what's the difference between the recently released patch and 1.62 if any patron ($5) can chime in?
The patch isn't released yet. The bug fixes (so far) are
  • Lots of issues with mowing the lawn: when the wife asks, falling right through into Meg scene, etc.
  • You can no longer give your daughter the phone while she's sleeping.
  • Fixed some Kaitlyn dialogue fall-throughs
  • Typo fixes
and there will also be more renders. Nothing fancy, just to add more immersion (i.e. the render matches the text better).

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks deem.

i really really liked the extra dialogue choices for D and wife. hopefully there's more of that for Meghan in 1.7 so we can get more of her backstory (and possibly meet her overprotective ex-military and zealously religious dad)

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
thanks deem.

i really really liked the extra dialogue choices for D and wife. hopefully there's more of that for Meghan in 1.7 so we can get more of her backstory (and possibly meet her overprotective ex-military and zealously religious dad)
Thanks. In case you didn't know, there are a lot of additional dialogue options that only present themselves when D & W are together. It's the kind of thing that maybe wasn't even worth the time to write(just purely based on how many people will see it or even care) but I feel when you happen upon it, it feels really good, like the world is more alive.

So regardless of how much of a waste of time it is, I'm going to continue to do more of that in the future.

As for Meghan, she's definitely going to grow a backbone. Don't tell anyone, this is super-secret new stuff—but I'm even considering having her turn down MC requests after the college trip.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
Does that mean you're thinking of going pure romance with Meg, or I get (I mean, the PLAYER gets) shot down by her? Please, I'm begging you, don't make me beg!

polluxz

Donor
Sep 3, 2017
I tried to give the phone at night when D was naked under her sheet, maybe a nice reward for me buying ephone X , but nothing like that , and i saw it was a bug :p

Reactions: LewdDao

SorrowOTD

Jul 13, 2017
So I don't know if anyone else has this issue or it's just me, but no matter what the daughter's romance is stuck at -10 I have deleted save files, reloaded the game and even re downloaded different versions, but for me it's always stuck at -10 and console commands can't fix it or change it.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Does that mean you're thinking of going pure romance with Meg, or I get (I mean, the PLAYER gets) shot down by her? Please, I'm begging you, don't make me beg!
Not necessarily. I mean for a while now I've been transitioning the "MC pills" to be more of a love potion. Meg now has more self-confidence or more self-respect and maybe she feels like it's inappropriate to have you fondle her in the classroom, even while under effects of the pill. As I've said for a while, there will be another "hard" MC pill introduced in late-game that may unlock all sorts of crazy behavior, but the current pill is becoming tamer.

Reactions: jackkane

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So I don't know if anyone else has this issue or it's just me, but no matter what the daughter's romance is stuck at -10 I have deleted save files, reloaded the game and even re downloaded different versions, but for me it's always stuck at -10 and console commands can't fix it or change it.
Have you tried using an MC pill on her? Or the console command d.romance_triggered = True

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks. In case you didn't know, there are a lot of additional dialogue options that only present themselves when D & W are together. It's the kind of thing that maybe wasn't even worth the time to write(just purely based on how many people will see it or even care) but I feel when you happen upon it, it feels really good, like the world is more alive.

So regardless of how much of a waste of time it is, I'm going to continue to do more of that in the future.
"Small details" like that makes great games. And has you said, the world look like more alive. It's well done!

Have you tried using an MC pill on her? Or the console command d.romance_triggered = True
So the only way to have romance with the daughter is by using de MC pills?
I've tried two approach, rejecting the dealer and not.

Rejecting him : Can romance all girls except daughter. (Kaitlyn except)
Not rejecting : Can romance all girls. (Kaitlyn except)

I've hoped for a slow romance gain starting with the couch massage/ePhone X buying, but nothing has happened. Maybe in the future, or the romance path will only be restrained to MC pills path?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
"Small details" like that makes great games. And has you said, the world look like more alive. It's well done!

So the only way to have romance with the daughter is by using de MC pills?
I've tried two approach, rejecting the dealer and not.

Rejecting him : Can romance all girls except daughter. (Kaitlyn except)
Not rejecting : Can romance all girls. (Kaitlyn except)

I've hoped for a slow romance gain starting with the couch massage/ePhone X buying, but nothing has happened. Maybe in the future, or the romance path will only be restrained to MC pills path?
You can currently trigger romance with all of the girls drug-free except for D. If you swing first you'll win the fight and Kaitlyn will be impressed.

As for the daughter, it's definitely something I want to get in soon, but I feel like it's a pretty major thing and want to make sure I do it right. I did briefly consider the phone thing, but, come on, what would that say about her character? I think it should come about as part of some kind of major scene or significant event--it's one of the biggest things I'm contemplating for the next update. In some ways the balance change I made (romance triggered gives you 1/2 of affection) is setting up for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddan17 and BobKels0

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
Daughter event This event is very much incomplete at the moment, although you can access it and get the initial handjob animation. The requirements for the event to trigger are that you have had a “good” ending to a shower with the daughter (that is, she didn’t run away because you poked her with your dick), you have at least 150 romance, she’s in the house, you’re not dressed (a new feature--take a shower and only put on underwear), and you enter her room.

I can't get that "good ending" in the shower, she still get angry. i've done the handjob and everything, is the event is still for the future patch or am i doing something wrong ?

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Daughter event This event is very much incomplete at the moment, although you can access it and get the initial handjob animation. The requirements for the event to trigger are that you have had a “good” ending to a shower with the daughter (that is, she didn’t run away because you poked her with your dick), you have at least 150 romance, she’s in the house, you’re not dressed (a new feature--take a shower and only put on underwear), and you enter her room.

I can't get that "good ending" in the shower, she still get angry. i've done the handjob and everything, is the event is still for the future patch or am i doing something wrong ?
You're quoting from the alpha version of the guide, the daughter handjob scene is now basically complete, maybe minus some intro stills that I'll add in the patch. The "good ending" to the shower just means you didn't end up poking her with your dick and she ran away. There was no change made to the shower scene so she'll still get mad even if she's already given you a handy.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i see, thanks for the reply. i've got every achievement available atm, i'll wait for the next great update then. keep up with the good work sir

polluxz

Donor
Sep 3, 2017
Irredeemable , very good job for your game, nice dialogue , and yes it worth the work to have different dialogue when daughter and mother are together, and in fact i'm looking in the living room everytime too see them both to talk to them ^^ .

I have a question , i started a fresh save without MC pill, i took the punch, it's a valide path or the game is build to only work with mc pill ??

Thanks

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Irredeemable , very good job for your game, nice dialogue , and yes it worth the work to have different dialogue when daughter and mother are together, and in fact i'm looking in the living room everytime too see them both to talk to them ^^ .

I have a question , i started a fresh save without MC pill, i took the punch, it's a valide path or the game is build to only work with mc pill ??

Thanks
I'd say right now it's not worthwhile to go drug-free. Taking the punch means you get big bonuses and early romance triggers with Sara and Meg, but their main lewd scenes are drug-only anyway(fondling in school). It also means you miss out on D's lewd scene and the Kaitlyn BJ scene (since you won't have access to the all of the blackmail you need).

So yeh, it's clearly better to go with the pills right now. This is something I'm working on balancing in future versions.

Reactions: January2015
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes