Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

polluxz

Donor
Sep 3, 2017
Ok thanks, i hope you will work with path cause it was fun to have phone number of meg and sara . I think it's a good start for a story :p

cylus20

Jul 19, 2017
Nice update. I've manged to get all scenes except the Kaitlyn BJ scene. Any hints as to what I might be missing?

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
How can you progress with daughter without the drug dealer? It is that one chat option that raises corruption by 1? I see no way to raise her romance, and I have her at 12 corruption now. She is naked in bed but still won't tease me at all while awake. And any lewd chat options just makes her run away in disgust. It took me 92 days to get her corruption to 12 talking to her every day so if that is the only way to unlock content without drug dealer this is some ridicolous grinding needed.

I also bought the phone to her which seemed to have no effect besides raising her already insanely high affection.

Oh and the decaying perversion every day plus the one from taking a shower makes it so you need to be an alcoholic to be a pervert :p

And lastly a bug report. When you sell alcohol to Kaitlyn when she is over 50 affection I think, and you chose the option where you just want her to drink with you. And then So, how are things + Fine the conversation will jump to Meghan where you ask her if she could take off her jacket.

Edit: Uhm, I should have read the thread first. Seems like telling the drug dealer to fuck off is not really a viable option right now.

Last edited:

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Possible bug, I got the 3 votes for Sara by paying Jackson and getting Kaitlyn and Chad to vote for her. But before the election actually happened I got the scene with Kaitlyn and Chad again and told him to leave her alone. Last I saw it said I had two votes and since I've already had and didn't chose not to get Zoe's vote its just stuck there. Not sure if it's actually a bug or I was just click happy.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Possible bug, I got the 3 votes for Sara by paying Jackson and getting Kaitlyn and Chad to vote for her. But before the election actually happened I got the scene with Kaitlyn and Chad again and told him to leave her alone. Last I saw it said I had two votes and since I've already had and didn't chose not to get Zoe's vote its just stuck there. Not sure if it's actually a bug or I was just click happy.
Is this from a game loaded from 1.5 or a new game? The Kaitlyn/Chad event should definitely be one-time-only. I'm not sure how you could get it twice. I also don't have any code in the game that actually removes votes so even if you got it a second time it shouldn't have affected your vote count. If it's a new save (from 1.6) i'd be curious to see it. If it's from 1.5 i'd just chalk it up to 1.5 being screwed.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@irredeemable It was a new game from 1.62, so far I always start a new game when a new update comes out. Though that'll probably change as the game gets bigger. I'm pretty far a long from that so I don't think I can show a trace log, though tbh I don't even know how to get one heh For reference I hadn't used any console commands and only used the cheat code you can enter at the start.

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
And lastly a bug report. When you sell alcohol to Kaitlyn when she is over 50 affection I think, and you chose the option where you just want her to drink with you. And then So, how are things + Fine the conversation will jump to Meghan where you ask her if she could take off her jacket.
That bug has already been reported, found, and squashed. The fix will be in the next patch, and Irredeemable hopes to get it out in the next few days. Right, 'Deem?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Her affection needs to be a certain level before she'll ask you to buy booze for her. From earlier posts I think her affection has gone down heavily BEFORE she asked him. Therefore he can't give her booze. Only way without cheating is to drink a beer in front of her. You get 2 affection points each time from that.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Everytime I go to chat with wife it locks up, do I need to delete and reload? Or start all over on a new game?
If you going off an old save from 1.5 that might be the issue, been numerous reported problems that have cropped up from people continuing an old save. Might be better to just start a new game.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Thanks. In case you didn't know, there are a lot of additional dialogue options that only present themselves when D & W are together. It's the kind of thing that maybe wasn't even worth the time to write(just purely based on how many people will see it or even care) but I feel when you happen upon it, it feels really good, like the world is more alive.
Perfect example of the little things that make this game great! Not enough devs take the time to bring that level of immersion and game-flow continuity to the scenes as things progress. I was particularly impressed by the scene where you chat with D about the phone in the living room with the wife there and you get different reactions from each. Haha and I love how D reacts when you give wife a massage (jealous much?). And when wife comments to D about homework and she says it's the weekend, I was like, "Wow, it is the weekend" haha. My favorite has to be when the D has a new reaction to the father's lewd comments about clothing. I hope more of those are planned! I noticed D didn't have a new reaction to the lewd response about teasing the teacher (yet), but maybe I didn't trigger it?

greenchild

Mar 3, 2017
I can't seem to activate the movie scene with daughter...any idea what day this is cronilogically? or any idea how to console the event?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes