3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Well i was gonna report that, but i guess i dont have to^^
I would still provide a report. Basically a screenshot or a copy and paste of the log.

Playing 1.61, played from scratch, yes, I'm cheating with console codes. I wake up the Saturday morning of the college trip and the game dies when I attempt to go into the garage.

Cannot ignore it and go on. Attached is the game save at that point, & the traceback file. Looked back several pages and did not see this reported yet, so I did. I hope it's helpful.
damn the game crash 3 times in the meg room when to talk with her
Proved crash reports please

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
I would still provide a report. Basically a screenshot or a copy and paste of the log.

Proved crash reports please
the toilet wtf x'D edit and i got another error

Last edited:

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
ok let me find it
All of those crashes make it look like the update6 file wasn't loaded at all (that's where all those "undefined" variables are defined). Did you encounter an earlier crash and hit ignore? That may have caused it to skip the entire section. Was this from a new game or a load from 1.5?

Last edited:

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
All of those crashes make it look like the update6 file wasn't loaded at all (that's where all those "undefined" variables are defined). Did you encounter an earlier crash and hit ignore? That may have caused it to skip the entire section. Was this from a new game or a load from 1.5?
was a load from 1.5 i delete the others no more error with a new save

Last edited:

xdrakensx

May 7, 2017
i cant see the option asking for weed from drug dealer anymore is that a bug? just needed this one to blackmail.

Mordecai77

Jul 11, 2017
there's another crash, in the morning after shower and clicking on the GARAGE, on the start of Meghan college event

O

Onyx99

there's another crash, in the morning after shower and clicking on the GARAGE, on the start of Meghan college event
Crashes at the same spot for me. The day of the college trip when I click on the garage.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Crashes at the same spot for me. The day of the college trip when I click on the garage.
The dev wrote the wrong button image extension, files are .jpg, game wants .png. To fix manually, take any 2 small .png files, put them in the \game\buttons\ folder and name them button_mow_lawn_hover.png and button_mow_lawn_idle.png (or extract them from the media.rpa and rename).

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes