Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
Jul 18, 2017
my reasons for liking this game is because of the way character development is going (eg. Meg) its given the character personality.

@irredeemable do feel free to put whatever you wish into your vn, my opinion is just from a personal experience, dont let my opinion stop your creativity. i would still play your game either way. i keep hearing in forums about NTR and i have a sour taste left from that experience in my life which was recently thats all.

Last edited:
Reactions: hgamefix

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I don't know if this is the appropriate place, but does anyone have good suggestions for the Daughter and Wife's names? Mine for the Daughter is Debby and Sue (seems like a bitch name) for the wife.

PS: I can't wait for next release. Also I did a fresh start to get the "college" scenes. Well worth it!
I'm probably alone in this but I just choose random words from the dictionary for their names. In my latest playthrough in a different game the wifes name was TV Remote, daughters was Tomato, and the MC's was Burrito

comecome

May 27, 2017
Argh! i erased my saves for error, anyone can share one save for start in last update (i finished after release 1.541).

Saligia

May 12, 2017
I'm probably alone in this but I just choose random words from the dictionary for their names. In my latest playthrough in a different game the wifes name was TV Remote, daughters was Tomato, and the MC's was Burrito
You're saying your entire family ended up essentially as netflix and chill by accident? :p

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
i wasnt bitching, i just dont like it because its mostly thrown in and not in a tasteful way that's all. if it was creatively in there and there's a reason for it being there then fine but i've only ever seen it used usually just randomly in a distasteful way. i'm sorry if my opinion annoys you so much, i cant help hating something because i've been in a situation in my life, when my partner was stolen from me from a close friend i thought was a good friend of mine.
I wasn't talking to you specifically and I am sorry that happened to you IRL, but this is a VN, if it bugs you...don't play the VN...but don't attack the dev because he wants to put it in HIS story.

I was just responding to @irredeemable's comments, NOT to you. If you read my post immediately after that, I expected to get this response. I don't care either way about NTR or non-NTR, as long as it doesn't ruin the story arc. I was just tired of them slamming @irredeemable for wanting to put it into HIS story. But again, this is not directed towards you.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I don't know if this is the appropriate place, but does anyone have good suggestions for the Daughter and Wife's names? Mine for the Daughter is Debby and Sue (seems like a bitch name) for the wife.

PS: I can't wait for next release. Also I did a fresh start to get the "college" scenes. Well worth it!
Thumper (mom) and Bambi (daughter).
Fits their roles a bit, and it's a nice nod to the Bond franchise...

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I wasn't talking to you specifically and I am sorry that happened to you IRL, but this is a VN, if it bugs you...don't play the VN...but don't attack the dev because he wants to put it in HIS story.

I was just responding to @irredeemable's comments, NOT to you. If you read my post immediately after that, I expected to get this response. I don't care either way about NTR or non-NTR, as long as it doesn't ruin the story arc. I was just tired of them slamming @irredeemable for wanting to put it into HIS story. But again, this is not directed towards you.
Right to make this perfectly clear for everyone first stop with all the dman ntr messages wether you like it or not is upto you we dont need another games board filled up with ntr messages it annoys the mods and turns into a shit show. Second as deem has stated and will continue to state if there is ntr in the game there will always be ways to stop it. And he will always make it clear how to avoid it if you dont like it. He is against forced ntr and believes its upto the player. Please stop with all the ntr messages and hatred. Some like it some dont but deem wont shove it down your throat.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Right to make this perfectly clear for everyone first stop with all the dman ntr messages wether you like it or not is upto you we dont need another games board filled up with ntr messages it annoys the mods and turns into a shit show. Second as deem has stated and will continue to state if there is ntr in the game there will always be ways to stop it. And he will always make it clear how to avoid it if you dont like it. He is against forced ntr and believes its upto the player. Please stop with all the ntr messages and hatred. Some like it some dont but deem wont shove it down your throat.
As long as its perfectly clear that we can avoid it , im good :D

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I know what you mean @Jmolle2 . I usually don't respond to that crap, but I think he believed I was responding directly to him, instead of @irredeemable.

Anyway, Back on topic. Really liking this game! WooHoo! Love the animations and story. I am glad that he keeps the story light and funny. Very enjoyable to play.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I know what you mean @Jmolle2 . I usually don't respond to that crap, but I think he believed I was responding directly to him, instead of @irredeemable.

Anyway, Back on topic. Really liking this game! WooHoo! Love the animations and story. I am glad that he keeps the story light and funny. Very enjoyable to play.
Well if everything goes well new update will be out soone on patreon and im sure someone here will leak it. But i have to say its a very very very hot update. Theres more animations, a new lewd scene with d. Some blackmail content with kait and sara content aswell. All in all this next update is amazing

Reactions: Krull and atlas114

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Does this game have a good amount of content ? It's been weeks since i'm lurking threads waiting for multiple updates to come out/

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Is there some kind of curse that comes with page 100? I mean, somehow always at that page we're having NTR discussions...

T

TMWSTW

Is there some kind of curse that comes with page 100? I mean, somehow always at that page we're having NTR discussions...
100 pages means the game has hit a certain popularity level. The more popular it is the more fear of mandatory NTR being added.

Looking forward to the update btw.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
good news, per deem's Patreon, the $20 tier release should be out tomorrow, with additional renders (similar to what we saw during the 1.5 release) coming a few days after. excited!!! :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
100 pages means the game has hit a certain popularity level. The more popular it is the more fear of mandatory NTR being added.

Looking forward to the update btw.
Yup. And this is not a compulsory forum, nor we are obliged to play any of these games, sooo... why spend time hating or even complaining about? If you don't like one thing feel free to ignore it, don't use it, don't play it, etcetera. I really cannot understand people sometimes.

Reactions: January2015
Jul 18, 2017

all good @planetmorpheus, i'm just a bit bitter about the situation thats all. As i've mentioned in another post i understand if @irredeemable wishes to add it in HIS game, i will still play his game since i like his way of developing his characters. I want to apologize to everyone if i've came across as an ass, i shouldnt have taken it out on everyone else.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes