Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I don't know if this is the appropriate place, but does anyone have good suggestions for the Daughter and Wife's names? Mine for the Daughter is Debby and Sue (seems like a bitch name) for the wife.

PS: I can't wait for next release. Also I did a fresh start to get the "college" scenes. Well worth it!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i use Elsa for D and Sloane for wife. same name for D in this game that I use for DMD. :D :FeelsGoodMan:

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
I don't know if this is the appropriate place, but does anyone have good suggestions for the Daughter and Wife's names? Mine for the Daughter is Debby and Sue (seems like a bitch name) for the wife.

PS: I can't wait for next release. Also I did a fresh start to get the "college" scenes. Well worth it!
I've restarted the game a couple of times, and daughter has been named a few different names (Christina, Kelli, Keri) and wife has been named Bitch most of those, though I can't really remember what else I may have named her. I guess another name you could call the wife would be Cunt. Just sayin'.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017

I call D Ryan and F Paul. Family name is Newman. I forget what I called the wife because lol who cares (no offence deem). Might call her Randy next playthrough.

Jul 18, 2017
Please dont have NTR content, i hate NTR. only time i'd say to use it is if you are developing the character that way.

by the way Deem this game i'm really enjoying keep up the goood work :)

Reactions: verzauberung

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Whats the estimated ETA to release of new version from release of Alpha 1.606?
Should read this patreon page. It explains everything there, in detail.

Please dont have NTR content, i hate NTR. only time i'd say to use it is if you are developing the character that way.

by the way Deem this game i'm really enjoying keep up the goood work :)
I dont think there are plans for NTR but I could be wrong.

@irredeemable whats your thoughts

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
NTR is not my thing but it doesn't bother me either. I actually think that it's a fairly popular fetish which happens to be despised by a very vocal minority. The thing is I'm easily bullied by vocal minorities--so, no, you probably won't be seeing any NTR.

One of the first scenes I had in mind for TP was Kait getting caught giving a BJ, and you could let it continue if you preferred. I chickened out and made no option to allow that just to appease the anti-NTR pitchfork brigade, even though that would be NTR only by the loosest of definitions.

Last edited:

trumafioso

Aug 12, 2017
NTR is not my thing but it doesn't bother me either. I actually think that it's a fairly popular fetish with a very vocal minority who oppose it. The thing is I'm easily bullied by vocal minorities--so, no, you probably won't be seeing any NTR.

One of the first scenes I had in mind for TP was Kait getting caught giving a BJ, and you could let it continue if you preferred. I chickened out and made no option to allow that just to appease the anti-NTR pitchfork brigade, even though that would be NTR only by the most loosest of definitions.
I get what you are saying. NTR doesn't float my boat, because I'm more of a greedy child who doesn't like to share his toys. MINE, MINE, MINE! But the hate seems extreme for it. I've always been of a mind, don't like the content, don't play the content.

Great game and can't wait to see more.

Reactions: verzauberung

random887766

Mar 19, 2017
To the people who were wondering why they don't want to release the alpha build you should probably look at the
"A Town Uncovered" thread pages 30 and 31 to see how people react when a buggy alpha is released. Here are a few quotes from that thread:

"I understand that its an alpha, but come on man. Its barely 2 mins in the game and already found a gamebreaking bug already."

"I wonder why people pay to become 15+ patreons when they don't ever get a working build"

"Yea I'm done. Even with an old saved, the game crashes after shopping an items for the mom's quest. This is a big F U to the people who paid for this and kindly provides us with a link. They truly deserved better."

"There are still many bugs even after fixing Effie's room with @matsc method. Infinite loops and other errors I have found. I mean did GeeSeki ever played out his game and tried to do a test run first before releasing."

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
NTR is not my thing but it doesn't bother me either. I actually think that it's a fairly popular fetish which happens to be despised by a very vocal minority. The thing is I'm easily bullied by vocal minorities--so, no, you probably won't be seeing any NTR.

One of the first scenes I had in mind for TP was Kait getting caught giving a BJ, and you could let it continue if you preferred. I chickened out and made no option to allow that just to appease the anti-NTR pitchfork brigade, even though that would be NTR only by the loosest of definitions.
I don't think you should feel pressured by them. It's your game and you can put anything inside you want. I have no problem with NTR as it opens up a lot of choices in the story. Maybe could've made it optional as to activate or deactivate it, but I understand why you didn't put it in the game. I would've gotten tired from the constant bitching. Lol.

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
Took a little break from the usual games and chance upon this.

What a gem! Great work there. I really like how Meg and D are coming along.
Best animation i seen around here too.

Cheers. =)

Reactions: irredeemable

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
Whats the estimated ETA to release of new version from release of Alpha 1.606?
Last update wasn't released till it went public,this is one of the more guarded titles on this forum.So it's probably best to check out other games while you wait.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I don't think you should feel pressured by them. It's your game and you can put anything inside you want. I have no problem with NTR as it opens up a lot of choices in the story. Maybe could've made it optional as to activate or deactivate it, but I understand why you didn't put it in the game. I would've gotten tired from the constant bitching. Lol.
Right?!

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes