Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
We are struggling to break the alphas at the moment. Only a few bugs in current one :( Will try and destroy the next version and the final complete alpha. However if we fail we will simply send him every single spelling mistake and broken american english ( trust the americans to destroy a language they stole from others )
I always heard that english was a language made up so Norman knights could communicate with Saxon whores.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Not sure about it being the last major bug fix alpha, some of the testers seem to make it their mission to break the game lol Either way I can be patient, very much looking forward to 1.6
Breaking it means finding a bug that prevents content from being played/stuff that's out of order or crashing the game.

So everytime we "break" it, we improve the public version by finding something that needs fixing.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Thanks everyone. And I made it, 1.606 out on schedule (give or take a few hours). Every piece of the D animation is rendered and flowing well together from what little I tested, so it shouldn't be long until the Patreon release. I'm gonna go to bed now.
Night babe

Reactions: mav2099

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
ePhone 8 and ePhone X? obviously D wants one. F gets hj in exchange for a $1000 phone? me thinks the asking price is too high for merely a HJ; BJ sounds more like it.

dev is one of the hardest working i've seen. i hope you see your Patreon goals reached by the time 1.6 is publicly released!

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
ePhone 8 and ePhone X? obviously D wants one. F gets hj in exchange for a $1000 phone? me thinks the asking price is too high for merely a HJ; BJ sounds more like it.
On the contrary, every many has his own price. Mine is $150k. Price seems reasonable to me :p

Reactions: atlas114

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Thanks everyone. And I made it, 1.606 out on schedule (give or take a few hours). Every piece of the D animation is rendered and flowing well together from what little I tested, so it shouldn't be long until the Patreon release. I'm gonna go to bed now.
no sleeping allowed you must put the game out frist ^_-

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes