Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

nod24

May 4, 2017
Megan is the best character. She is not standard, defenseless, innocent ... The only thing that spoils the impression is hypertrophied chest.

Reactions: jason95821

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
I personally like Sara, but Meg is my next fav. (Honestly like all wifey, but that ma be because she's a bit of a bitch.) I can understand your choice, though.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Keep in mind that this update should be the first with the ability to use previous savegames. This took a lot of coding effort, and is the primary reason for the extra time this update took. It also caused a lot of bugs in the current testphase. Along with the extra dialogues that's a lot codingwork.

This isn't a "new update / new gameday"-project, so it's harder for deem to code.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just wait until you find out update 1.7 is about the drug dealer using his super sperm to corrupt daughter to the point where every other word out of her mouth is BRO.

Reactions: paladin07

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Also you decide to start taking bimbo pills and become a woman because your wife yelled at you for not turning on the porch light.

Reactions: User_166761

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I think it's going to be a very good update, but don't think because it took twice as long (or longer) than the previous update that it's going to be twice as good. It certainly has more content than any other update, but a lot of the time was spent dealing with tricky coding issues. Like trying to find clever ways to maintain save compatibility when the content was screaming at me not to (a mistake I won't make again?) and fixing bugs, mostly due to the tricks I tried to use to maintain save compatibility. And for all that, you should still start a new save because changes were made to earlier content.

So I learned a lesson, I guess, and hopefully made a good update. I'm particularly proud of some of the animations and the way the chats can change based on context (pro tip: I've increased W & D's odds of appearing in the living room. To min-max your chats wait in the living room until you catch them together to use your daily chats with each while they're together).

As for a timeline, I'm releasing what will hopefully be the last major bug fix alpha tonight, then maybe a few more days of waiting for bugs while adding content. Anyway, I hope you all like it when you get a chance to play it.

And don't be too upset when you walk in on Eric fucking your daughter.

Last edited:

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
I think it's going to be a very good update, but don't think because it took twice as long (or longer) than the previous update that it's going to be twice as good. It certainly has more content than any other update, but a lot of the time was spent dealing with tricky coding issues. Like trying to find clever ways to maintain save compatibility when the content was screaming at me not to (a mistake I won't make again?) and fixing bugs, mostly due to the tricks I tried to use to maintain save compatibility. And for all that, you should still start a new save because changes were made to earlier content.

So I learned a lesson, I guess, and hopefully made a good update. I'm particularly proud of some of the animations and the way the chats can change based on context (pro tip: I've increased W & D's odds of appearing in the living room. To min-max your chats wait in the living room until you catch them together to use your daily chats with each while they're together).

As for a timeline, I'm releasing what will hopefully be the last major bug fix alpha tonight, then maybe a few more days of waiting for bugs while adding content. Anyway, I hope you all like it when you get a chance to play it.

And don't be too upset when you walk in on Eric fucking your daughter.
only if i get a couple dozen bricks of c4 to shove up his back side and watch it blow ^_-

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes