Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Here are some quotes from testers regarding the version released last night:

"I cant progress any further game dies with anne Dies with sara Dies at kait bj Dies at fix toilet ( ficed missing 2 button images) dies at college during car journey."

"Game comes up with error after error
Then crashes completely. Didnt get a traceback or anything just blank screen and boom click ignore several time game dies lol"

"Now to wait 3 days for a version that is testable lol"

Does that sound like a game you want to play?
"After clogblock"
"Can't dance with sugartits"
"Magically appears with pants down"
"The small turd that required two flushes today also didn't make sense. But it happened"

Reactions: Mordecai77

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Really really enjoyed the game so far. Nice gals, good graphics, decent story. I just want to know if I missed something . Tried to find walk throughs etc but none are up to date so this is what I've done:

All achievements unlocked (maybe a good tell that I done it all but I want to be sure :) )

Wife: Drugged and banged, banged without drugs, with and without rubber, peeked in shower,

Daughter: Posing in clothes, fondle in sofa, peeked in bed with and without panties, Caught her masturbating, listened to her masturbating, showered, dropped soap and helped her

Meghan: Fondled breasts, dropped pen, Took her to college, danced, played with her after dance, peeked in the car

Sara: Said hi in intro, BJ dream

Kait: Oral dream, buying booze

Anne: Did her in the lockeroom

Drugdealer: Punched and got punched

I'm most curious around Kait and Sara if i missed something there
Crap, apparently i missing alot with the daughter... Oo
SHe doesn't want me to have a shower with her... hum, need to raise her affection i guess.

Jun 16, 2017

"I cant progress any further game dies with anne Dies with sara Dies at kait bj Dies at fix toilet ( ficed missing 2 button images) dies at college during car journey."

Then crashes completely. Didnt get a traceback or anything just blank screen and boom click ignore several time game dies lol"

DON'T ANGER THE GAME DEVS, ESPECIALLY NOT THE GOOD ONES

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

As long as Meghan didn't die, I'm good. :heartcoveredeyes:

Here's an ass shot of some chicks (again, fan art, W.I.P.) to distract y'all while irredeemable gets a handle on things...

D

dogk22

Damn I haven't fully recovered from Dreams of Desire :p
My biggest pleasure playing these games was with the Big Brother game when you handcuff your aunt in the bed - I didn't know you could fuck her there. I find out about it after playing the scene again... so I just realized I never put out so much cum from my friend here like that before. That was the most hottest scene in a adult game imo. :biggrin:

Reactions: Krull and jande21

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
That's not how it happens though.

What happens is people get hold of an alpha build and then whine and complain about the bugs then leave snotty reviews calling the dev shit for releasing a bug filled mess because people can't read.

That's why his patrons don't release alpha builds and why they never will.
People always whine and complain, you could have a near perfect alpha and they will still complain, just how some are I'm afraid, but my point does stand, but whatever, the dev isn't releasing yet and so thats that. :)

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes