Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I would like to play a bug free game over an alpha that is possibly loaded with them.There is nothing I hate more than crashes and errors every other scene.I've played some pretty buggy alphas that in the end...cause me to stop playing until the full version is released anyway.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Can you link v1.6a?
Instead of being the 1% that likes to not read threads or even search. Wait and you will get one.

not like it will change anything but here's my two cents; users of this forum are usually interested in the content and they are not the kind of people that will bitch and act like they are entitled to bug-free games when they are getting it without paying anything.
Actually this has happened. I would need to dig for it but its there.

i don't remember a thread where people bashed the devs for early access games even when there are little to no content, instead they share their opinion about the game and what could've been done to make it better...and most of the time the comments about bugs are not complaining but to encourage devs to take actions. and especially in this forum there are a lot of people who understands the coding/renpy that could help the game grow as well.
This forum may not do that but the versions that are leaked from here to other places, do. There are still broken versions of this game on forums where it has bad reviews.

i just don't find this "but if people play the buggy version it will change their opinion about us forever" thing genuine...i'm completely okay with not wanting your game to leak early to give your patreons a special gift for their support, but that excuse? no, it's making a fool of us.
Regardless of what came out of it, this is the world we live in. There is no honor among thieves/pirates. Regardless of what they are paying for an alpha build. Its out of respect to give the dev time to fix bugs. I could leak every version he releases and everyone here experience a bad time because of game breaking bugs. @irredeemable is only a handful of devs who are active here and appreciates what F95 contributes. But its a double edge sword as well.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
Im a coder and programmer for my rl job i like to make sure that the game is working as it should. So i push it and try to break it in weird and wonderful ways. Pretty sure deem wants me dead
used to create exhaustive testing scripts at one point during a summer internship. I know the feeling.

Now that I mostly on the creation side every time I feel like I have something hammered out and ready to hand out for testing, users invariable break something in a spectacular way I didn't think about. That or just demand a feature way outside the original scope a week after I have already moved onto another project.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
@irredeemable is one of the few devs that are active on here and one that take notes of our feedbacks. He constantly answers our questions and respects our opinions. We ALWAYS get the final version of the new update when it releases. Most of us are not his patrons. The least all of us can do is respect him and not beg for an alpha bug test build that may be broken. Be patient and wait.

A

asplt

Teacher's pet v1.6a has been released.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Teacher's pet v1.6a has been released.
It's the alpha bug test version. Gotta wait until next week for the actual release.

People really need to learn to scroll up.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yup we should see a stable release hopefully by next week. it looks like the third alpha build is out in the wild now for deem's testing squad to tear through :)

Reactions: Darth Helmet

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i was playing through 1.541 again and it hit me:

> will there be any consideration to adding scenes where you catch your wife and/or daughter before they head off to work/school? it seems you keep missing them everytime you wake up.
> 1.6 might solve this, but will there be content added for MC to do on the weekends? right now I just drink beer til I pass out to the next day
> funny business with D in the shower? or sleeping with naked D at night? please let this happen
> i think deem mentioned this, but will boutique store allow purchase of clothes/lingerie for wife/D?

ClumZyFinGerX

Aug 23, 2017
Hi. Everyone here has free will, and I bet they are all good. Just do whatever you want as long as it's a greater good. After all, there's no way that you can please everyone. So, just do what you think it's best for the community. Peace.

Reactions: Krull

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Alpha number 3 has died r.i.p. and when deem gets online later i will flood him with bug reports. So alpha 4 will probably be put up tonight. And with any luck ill kill that aswell. Hopefully by alpha 5 game will be bug free. Even if that happens we will still try to break it. Deems fixed alot and i mean alot of bugs so far. We are hopeful that the main release will be close at hand and deems hoping it will be a bug free release. Although i always manage to break the public version :)

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Alpha number 3 has died r.i.p. and when deem gets online later i will flood him with bug reports. So alpha 4 will probably be put up tonight. And with any luck ill kill that aswell. Hopefully by alpha 5 game will be bug free. Even if that happens we will still try to break it. Deems fixed alot and i mean alot of bugs so far. We are hopeful that the main release will be close at hand and deems hoping it will be a bug free release. Although i always manage to break the public version :)
Since you like teasing me so much, what kind of sexual content is new in this release?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes