Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
The issue is that, the majority dont bother to read that its an alpha. So the game gets distributed everywhere and issues or rumors arise from it. So it got locked behind a pay wall and close friends.

Reactions: titit and jande21

polluxz

Donor
Sep 3, 2017
The issue is that, the majority dont bother to read that its an alpha. So the game gets distributed everywhere and issues or rumors arise from it. So it got locked behind a pay wall and close friends.
And it's totally normal, these days no one pay attention to words like alpha,pre alpha, beta etc. Specially for indi game like that . When you play an alpha for a AAA game with 50 peoples working on it , you have a big NDA cause it's bugged everywhere , we need to wait some days to polish this new version.

Very good game by the way :)

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
I get why he doesn't want to release an alpha build, but more people testing the game also means more bugs found and quicker, but then again I'm just impatient to play stuff. :)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I get why he doesn't want to release an alpha build, but more people testing the game also means more bugs found and quicker, but then again I'm just impatient to play stuff. :)
That's not how it happens though.

What happens is people get hold of an alpha build and then whine and complain about the bugs then leave snotty reviews calling the dev shit for releasing a bug filled mess because people can't read.

That's why his patrons don't release alpha builds and why they never will.

Reactions: atlas114 and titit

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
That's not how it happens though.

What happens is people get hold of an alpha build and then whine and complain about the bugs then leave snotty reviews calling the dev shit for releasing a bug filled mess because people can't read.

That's why his patrons don't release alpha builds and why they never will.
Exactly. See this topic after every release. Same questions because people don't even search.

Us testers first start a new game and try out all variable scenes, report gamebreaking bugs. Then check for typos (We tend to miss some, though)

Since there is no code among internet pirates we do not share a testbuild.

And when it's out you can judge whether thes testers have done a good/reasonable/perfect/bad job.

Reactions: Gomly1980

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Well, i tried this one, cause many of you said it's a good game, but i don't know if i's me, i can only have interactions with one girl (and the wife) in the classroom... Nothing with the blond and nothing with the other one. Oh and i had a nice moment with the teacher... But for the others.... Blank.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Well, i tried this one, cause many of you said it's a good game, but i don't know if i's me, i can only have interactions with one girl (and the wife) in the classroom... Nothing with the blond and nothing with the other one. Oh and i had a nice moment with the teacher... But for the others.... Blank.
You're missing content with the daughter. Make sure you work with the drug dealer, to get the pills. The rest of the girls in the school don't have content yet, which will change when the new update comes out.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
You're missing content with the daughter. Make sure you work with the drug dealer, to get the pills. The rest of the girls in the school don't have content yet, which will change when the new update comes out.
oh... So i'm not bad, just not patient ... :)

Many thanks!

Reactions: jande21

Willow79

Aug 10, 2017
Really really enjoyed the game so far. Nice gals, good graphics, decent story. I just want to know if I missed something . Tried to find walk throughs etc but none are up to date so this is what I've done:

All achievements unlocked (maybe a good tell that I done it all but I want to be sure :) )

Wife: Drugged and banged, banged without drugs, with and without rubber, peeked in shower,

Daughter: Posing in clothes, fondle in sofa, peeked in bed with and without panties, Caught her masturbating, listened to her masturbating, showered, dropped soap and helped her

Meghan: Fondled breasts, dropped pen, Took her to college, danced, played with her after dance, peeked in the car

Sara: Said hi in intro, BJ dream

Kait: Oral dream, buying booze

Anne: Did her in the lockeroom

Drugdealer: Punched and got punched

I'm most curious around Kait and Sara if i missed something there

Reactions: verzauberung

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
not like it will change anything but here's my two cents; users of this forum are usually interested in the content and they are not the kind of people that will bitch and act like they are entitled to bug-free games when they are getting it without paying anything. i don't remember a thread where people bashed the devs for early access games even when there are little to no content, instead they share their opinion about the game and what could've been done to make it better...and most of the time the comments about bugs are not complaining but to encourage devs to take actions. and especially in this forum there are a lot of people who understands the coding/renpy that could help the game grow as well. i just don't find this "but if people play the buggy version it will change their opinion about us forever" thing genuine...i'm completely okay with not wanting your game to leak early to give your patreons a special gift for their support, but that excuse? no, it's making a fool of us.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
ummm a lot of the earlier pages when dev released a version that wasn't stable contained many complaints about stability and bugs that rendered gameplay, well unplayable. in this respect I agree with deem's desire to not want a buggy product that's a reflection of his blood sweat and tears out there.

dev has a closed high tier group of alpha testers and will release it as soon as he feels it's worth putting out. when I played the public release of 1.5 it was generally stable save for a few kinks. however deem wants to do it is his prerogative.

I can agree that people are going to complain anyway, but thus far deem has
proven to be an awesome and welcome addition to the community here, even if some or most of the community does not actively patron him. you give respect and you get respect. that's why I don't mind waiting as the game has greatly improved every month of release content.

Reactions: paladin07

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Here are some quotes from testers regarding the version released last night:

"I cant progress any further game dies with anne Dies with sara Dies at kait bj Dies at fix toilet ( ficed missing 2 button images) dies at college during car journey."

"Game comes up with error after error
Then crashes completely. Didnt get a traceback or anything just blank screen and boom click ignore several time game dies lol"

"Now to wait 3 days for a version that is testable lol"

Does that sound like a game you want to play?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes