Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
I think I might be falling for the dev's humor instead of the girls, this time. Gotta love when games like this parody their own genre a bit.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
thank god for cheat codes then.:FeelsGoodMan:
Yerp, I literally went into the code files and found the scene where I smacked him over the head and redid it :p I dont remember hte name but its "Jump [Scene name]"

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I just use the cheat mc_pill
Yeah, but I'd like to trigger scenes I missed out on. Some scenes you cant get any longer if you didnt do something specific. For example, if you punch his lights out, the cheer leader likes you, if you get punched, 2 of the girls from the school comes to your rescue and you get their numbers, if you dont do either, you get access to the pills.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
no Meghan update since she got most of the focus in 1.5. but that's okay because we get more action with D, maybe even a HJ?! and of course possibly more nudity. excited for 1.6 so hopefully we see it by next week!
I'm super excited! The wait is killing me. Lol.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
curious how do you drug the girls if you murder the piece of shit drug dealer?
You don't. Right now right now that means not very much content is available to you but when version 1.6 comes out there will be more content available for people who choose not to use the Mind Control drug.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
At least he patches the important shit out.

First we had the toilet roll facing the wrong way that was fixed and now this.
That's going to mean that you possibly can continue the conversation with your daughter about if she knows how to please a man rather than that conversation being stopped by the fix the toilet dialogue from the wife. This is definitely a more consequential fix than the changing of the toilet roll facing.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
curious how do you drug the girls if you murder the piece of shit drug dealer?
You don't. There's a non-drug route where you can gain romance points w/o drugging them, which will be expanded in the next release (the current release has little content in this route).

EDIT: Ooops, I clicked reply, wrote some words, got distracted, then hit submit. In other words, What @Paladin said :)

Reactions: jackkane

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That's going to mean that you possibly can continue the conversation with your daughter about if she knows how to please a man rather than that conversation being stopped by the fix the toilet dialogue from the wife. This is definitely a more consequential fix than the changing of the toilet roll facing.
It was a joke bud, just a bit of toilet humour.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
It was a joke bud, just a bit of toilet humour.
Sorry, I was on another thread here and someone asked about a picture from the patreon page of the game, "great picture where can I find this game?" Answer, you are here, go to OP so i guess my sarcasm radar was not working. :)

Reactions: Gomly1980

Dasati

May 30, 2017
be even better if you could bang megan in this update.:FeelsGoodMan:
I get the feeling we wont get to bang Meghan till maybe 1.8 at the earliest, from what I recall with Meghan it seems very much like the mc is drawing her out of her shell. She's already told us that other than Sara she doesn't really have any friends, and her dad is the very protective kind. Think Meghan will be a slow burn before the payoff. I could be wrong ofc but that's my impression.

Reactions: jackkane
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes