Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I'm thinking 2 weeks ish for deem to put out an alpha build then a week after that to iron out any kinks and bugs.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
so excited for the next update!

-Sara arc- she'll get topless it seems with enough romance pills
-some Kaitlyn- possible bj
-a bit more D- maybe some naughtiness in her room
-extra random convos throughout the day with D
-possibly something to do on the weekends instead of hitting the "wait til later" button
- maybe we can hop into shower with D when M is at home (lewdness scale is high enough) or can sleep with D in the nude when wife is away at some
psychiatric conference.

*all speculation*

Reactions: titit

paladin07

May 28, 2017
so excited for the next update!

-Sara arc- she'll get topless it seems with enough romance pills
-some Kaitlyn- possible bj
-a bit more D- maybe some naughtiness in her room
-extra random convos throughout the day with D
-possibly something to do on the weekends instead of hitting the "wait til later" button
- maybe we can hop into shower with D when M is at home (lewdness scale is high enough) or can sleep with D in the nude when wife is away at some
psychiatric conference.

*all speculation*
I think the first 4 are all correct. the last two probably wishful thinking. :)

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it kind of makes progressive sense- if D lets you shower with her naked and is now sleeping naked - maybe since thermometer is broken she needs you to keep her warm during those cold winter nights - something silly like your clothes need to come off too because science says two naked bodies are better at sharing warmth than when clothes are on.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yea now that I look closer-er, it looks like she is lying on rocks instead of sand lol

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I got a virus link from another title,first time it ever happened to me on this forum.I see it happened with this title too,i guess its one of the many perils of being a perv on the internet.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I've been a part of this forum for almost half a year now and have not gotten any virus warnings from the official download links that are provided on the first page. your antivirus software might be flagging the executibles but they are safe.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm just trying to teach the kids the value of an education, ok!

trailersunline

Aug 11, 2017
I got a virus link from another title,first time it ever happened to me on this forum.I see it happened with this title too,i guess its one of the many perils of being a perv on the internet.
Norton 360 has become very aggressive about flagging any new exe file as containing a trojan/virus. This seems to be in response to the recent "ransomeware" attacks. Norton is not actually finding a trojan/virus, it is simply flagging any new exe file that Symatec does not have any data on as bad and erasing it.

I am using ADRIFT to develop another game. When I generate an executable test file (exe), Norton within seconds erases it and marks it as containing a trojan.

It is obviously not a good idea to turn off your anti-virus software, just be sure you understand what it is doing. It may be generating false-positives more often of late.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes