Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Hey Irredeemable, quick question. (And I apologize if this has been asked before.) Will there be any variance in the scenes if you go with the romance route instead of mind control? I've done predominantly the romance route with Meg and I'm just wondering if it'll be different when we get to sex.
It'll probably be there in the long term. The game is still in alpha.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
It'll probably be there in the long term. The game is still in alpha.
yup if I remember correctly it'll be implemented at some point in the future. but the people demand new content so it'll be pushed way back for the non-MC pill route.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
yup if I remember correctly it'll be implemented at some point in the future. but the people demand new content so it'll be pushed way back for the non-MC pill route.
Well, the people who he listens most to, are his patreons. He can pay his bills that way.

You can't open a console in real life and make your mortgage or rent money appear.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Hey Irredeemable, quick question. (And I apologize if this has been asked before.) Will there be any variance in the scenes if you go with the romance route instead of mind control? I've done predominantly the romance route with Meg and I'm just wondering if it'll be different when we get to sex.
The thing is, right now the romance route isn't that much different from the "mind control" route (except for the daughter, who can only have her romance flag triggered by the pill). The pills are more or less a shortcut, they don't necessarily get you anywhere further romantically (except to see some extra boobies). I definitely want to to have different endings and different scenes in the future, though, whether you chose to use the pills or not.

LongJohns77

Donor
Jun 25, 2017
I really like this game, will be keeping up with it for sure. Love the narrator and Meghan too.
Same here. I'm a way into it, ex. had the school visit & shared shower, & sometimes it feels a bit thin on objectives for the amount of grind to the existing objectives, at least thin compared to what's likely my own undefined ideal game pace. Still, this is keeping my interest quite well. It's one to follow.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
Same here. I'm a way into it, ex. had the school visit & shared shower, & sometimes it feels a bit thin on objectives for the amount of grind to the existing objectives, at least thin compared to what's likely my own undefined ideal game pace. Still, this is keeping my interest quite well. It's one to follow.
It's in alpha. So there are a lot of variable events (dialogue-wise) that aren't available yet to raise your stats. This makes the grinding feeling bigger than it is. The open world feeling is uncompared, though. And the added content per update has been both big and realistic.

Reactions: LongJohns77

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Can anyone post new pic from Patreon? I am a $5 patron.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
If you added that I am gonna be very dissapointed in you my dude.
I did.

Ryahn is actually paying for these. He'll upload the real one.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share them, so this is a compromise to keep you warm until the real heroes are behind their PC's.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes