Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
curious how do you drug the girls if you murder the piece of shit drug dealer?
I was wondering that too, I punched out the drug dealer and never saw another opportunity to get the pills. I had to use the console to add them to my inventory.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
not likely, we'll see a stoppage from the regular posters here, and an alarming dump of useless questions from people that don't bother to check the first page.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's mainly because the Alpha's tend to be quite broken and Deem likes to get them fixed up before they go public.

I know we're pirates but the guy doesn't give anyone a hard time for playing his game for free so the least his patrons do is give him chance to squash bugs so people don't think a broken alpha is representative of his work.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
just be patient! it's usually a week after the alpha testers have had a chance to play test and help deem stamp out any bugs. I can't wait and am excited! :FeelsGoodMan:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
just be patient! it's usually a week after the alpha testers have had a chance to play test and help deem stamp out any bugs. I can't wait and am excited! :FeelsGoodMan:
Agreed! Much rather wait a week and play a polished version, then getting frustrated with a buggy experience.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
like before I will play through and provide saves prior to the new major events happening.

I am intrigued by the alternate pathway of raising romance without mind control however so will explore that for sure.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
like before I will play through and provide saves prior to the new major events happening.

I am intrigued by the alternate pathway of raising romance without mind control however so will explore that for sure.
Thanks mate.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Lol! Hopefully the testers version won't be too buggy, I can't wait to play it.
^_^ You will love it when it comes out :p

Any idea's as to when the 1.6 versions out,am sure I read previously it could be "before end of night" today..
Out of respect for deem and all the hard work he puts in. Myself and fellow patrons do not release his alpha versions. If one does get posted, staff will update the OP with it. Otherwise, wait for the more polished one.

Reactions: jande21
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes