3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Does the story change a lot depending on the level of magic?

at a lower magic level does Jo still become a better hunter than MC or does she hold back? :D :D

Destruct122

May 30, 2017
Can someone explain to me the download part 1 and download part 2. Do i need both or can i just download th 0.5-XX update?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can someone explain to me the download part 1 and download part 2. Do i need both or can i just download th 0.5-XX update?

if you want you can play only the second part, but you miss a part of the story

in the first part there are the first 4 weeks.
in the second the following 4.

the game allows you to reconstruct the different scenarios that you may have come to at the end of the first part

Reactions: WillNotWork

Destruct122

May 30, 2017
if you want you can play only the second part, but you miss a part of the story

in the first part there are the first 4 weeks.
in the second the following 4.

the game allows you to reconstruct the different scenarios that you may have come to at the end of the first part
Thanks for the explanation.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think I have explored the different possibilities

it's a pity for the graphic level, otherwise it would be a recommended game. but the presence of some very grainy images, which look like enlargements made with the paintbrush, and a certain laziness in the scenes (some scenes in different situations are clearly duplicated, like the threesome Kate-Jo-Mc to which only the scene with Mc is added to the duo Kate-Jo, or the roleplay with Jo) sharply lower the grade for me.

the story is pleasant, especially that of Sara, with the quarrel / reconciliation with Indi, jealousy with Dani. the story with Jo immediately takes the predatory drift with her proving much more capable than Mc in bribing (Mel, Kate and eventually Sara and Indi) without needing magic, overall it seemed more banal.

two points of the story that could have been better developed are Arion, who doesn't make great variations, if not a light NTR, and Dani with whom practically enough to be warned by Indi to end the relationship ... I would have liked a little more Drama

Is it possible that with Ani, Indi's mother, there are no important interactions? in theory she has a score too ...

Reactions: Korentin

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I like this game and I like the idea of me some day creating games. I have ideas and drafts and storyboards... I just find DAZ so dull and I can see changelogs for other games that took thousands of renders and I just don't have that attention span. So I piggy backed on someone else's story!

I've learned enough about RenPy to alter the script enough to make the story more the way I wanted it to be. I swapped out the word Jo for Mom. I tried to only do this for the MC so Jo's friends still call her Jo but the MC calls her Mom. I also changed when Sara would refer to "My Mom" to just say "Mom."

Initially I also tried to create an in-game walkthrough highlighting a path or showing the different points based on choice but choosing a path proved difficult and showing points per choice seemed... pointless as the game has a pretty clear direction.

I also changed a little bit of other text to make the game more incesty. I did a lot more of that for part 2 than part 1.

I'm also not a fan of being called Master, no kink shame but my perversion is in a different direction and I initially did this just for me.

Anyway in the respective game folders remove script.rpy and replace with NM1script.rpy for game one and NM2script.rpy for game 2. Rename both to just script.rpy.

I actually haven't played part 2 yet, I did the edit first so... it'll probably work? I surely made some errors and some scenes might not pop up or you find some wording mistakes, enMomy instead of enjoy and the like, if you add a post here showing where it was I can try to fix it.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
This thread might be abandoned but oh well.
I screwed around with the script for NM2 some more and made it WAY more incesty and pregnancy. Talk anyway. I didn't change any images. I had fun with it and maybe I will try to make my own games instead of typing over someone elses.

Anyway here is another version of the script for NM2. Just remove script from the game folder for NM2 and replace with this one (rename to script.rpy) if you want the characters to talk about incest frequently, some exhibitionism and intentional incest pregnancy.

Mangaqe

Jun 20, 2019
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.40!

PC (413MB): - - - -
Mac (405MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It says "file link unavailable" for mega, can you reupload it please

Chaoshavoc123

Nov 4, 2018
This thread might be abandoned but oh well.
I screwed around with the script for NM2 some more and made it WAY more incesty and pregnancy. Talk anyway. I didn't change any images. I had fun with it and maybe I will try to make my own games instead of typing over someone elses.

Anyway here is another version of the script for NM2. Just remove script from the game folder for NM2 and replace with this one (rename to script.rpy) if you want the characters to talk about incest frequently, some exhibitionism and intentional incest pregnancy.
Sorry mate just want to ask how do i download the file? The link just opens in a new window. Thanks

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Sorry mate just want to ask how do i download the file? The link just opens in a new window. Thanks
well that's embarrassing. I didn't realize it wasn't downloading a file but instead opening a window.
let me try again. This time I put the files in a folder so maybe we can download the folder.

same as before NM1script for NM 1 and rename as script.rpy
NM2script for NM 2

Chaoshavoc123

Nov 4, 2018
well that's embarrassing. I didn't realize it wasn't downloading a file but instead opening a window.
let me try again. This time I put the files in a folder so maybe we can download the folder.

same as before NM1script for NM 1 and rename as script.rpy
NM2script for NM 2

Workupload
Thanks a lot mate!

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.40!

PC (413MB): - - - -
Mac (405MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PC NOPY version says 404/Not Found

Reactions: wobob2214

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Seriously - if I would have known that there wouldn't be a last week for the Android version, I would have never started playing this.
Who wants to grind through the whole game and then not get the ending?!?
How fucking stupid!!!!!

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Naughty Magic [v0.8] [Ptypoe] - Original Size: 1.85MB

Compressed version for PC (469MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
oh no. All of them are broken

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes