3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Naughty Magic [v0.8] [Ptypoe] - Original Size: 1.85MB

Compressed version for PC (469MB): MEGA - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Any chance you could re-upload please? All the sources are dead. I know this is old completed game so I'm not expecting much, but thanks anyway :D

Reactions: nickhanson

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Could you re-upload the compressed Pt.2? All three links are dead.

Reactions: nickhanson

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
I think I have explored the different possibilities

the story is pleasant, especially that of Sara, with the quarrel / reconciliation with Indi, jealousy with Dani. the story with Jo immediately takes the predatory drift with her proving much more capable than Mc in bribing (Mel, Kate and eventually Sara and Indi) without needing magic, overall it seemed more banal.
I actually misread this post before starting Naughty Magic 2 thinking my magic score with Jo would trigger Mel and Kate events. I never had any of the encounters with Kate and Mel and now I know why. I put all of my magic on Jo Sarah and Indi because I used Confidence on her except the one where I'd lose a week of magic. Now I'm wondering if I used that confidence would Indi and Sara have used Mr Pinky. Man looks like I need to start over again. I'm not sure if anyone is still here to give answers... Oh had to ask if I start over and want Kate in play do I need to choose the choice of not letting Arion hang out with Kate and have to use 4 magic slots for confidence and also does the MC ever have a shower with just Jo and her shower head?

Last edited:

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
Petechons
Disappointed I didn't get another crack at Kate now that I'm back to work. I guess that thread ends if you don't share her with Arion?
Ptypoe
Glad there is some love for Kate out there. Don't despair! I'm working at bringing her back in. It will be affected by your interaction with Indi in week 5
Just a naughty boy
Whoaa ... But that sleepover is from week 5, or isn't it ?
Ptypoe
Yep, it's from week 5.. I put it in as a teaser.

-----
I've tried every interaction with Indy to trigger Kate week 5. None worked...

Last edited:

seven_s

Jun 23, 2023
I think I have explored the different possibilities

the story is pleasant, especially that of Sara, with the quarrel / reconciliation with Indi, jealousy with Dani. the story with Jo immediately takes the predatory drift with her proving much more capable than Mc in bribing (Mel, Kate and eventually Sara and Indi) without needing magic, overall it seemed more banal.
I actually used all 4 slots of magic to boost Indi's confidence and it triggered Jo and Kate at the Yoga place flirting and it was well worth it.

Last edited:

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019

Mediafire, Mega missing link(expired)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Naughty Magic [v0.8] [Ptypoe]

NOTE: Get it while it's hot, the GoFile I'm sure will expire in 2 weeks or less......

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

Last edited:

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Naughty Magic [v0.8] [Ptypoe]

NOTE: Get it while it's hot, the GoFile I'm sure will expire in 2 weeks or less......

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Thanks, finally found it, downloading....

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
In part one. Mom and Sis stats are always in the negative and no way to get them back positive. I do things I KNOW they will like, even testing both options and its always negative. Maybe it is the cheat mod. But, oddly, I guess it doesn't matter since the game ends and you go to part 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: lazychicken

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Griiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind
LMAO. You really haven't played many grindy games if you think this one is bad. There are tons of other games that are much, MUCH worse than this one. Yes, there's some grind, but honestly it's not bad at all compared.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes