3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Jo (Evie's mother) still wondering who is the worse between MC and her LMAO.

this is the 1st time i found that an NPC is openly corrupting her daughters infront of MC. a refreshing story! (y)

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I played this a little bit back in 2018 when it first came out and got around to it again when I saw it marked as completed. I'm still working through part 1 (0.4) and have a couple of observations:

The girls give MC a bj and swallow and even give them a frenching afterwards. No reaction from either the MC or the girl after they snap out of it about cum breath?

Having sex with the girls and finishing with a creampie. No reaction from the girl after they snap out about cum leaking out of the vagoo?

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Some hints:
- If you encourage Jo to invest in relationships with other women, open F / F path for Jo. And threesomes with MC / Jo / other girls.
- If you let Arion see Kate, open "NTR" Path. But you have the option to choose Jo (go home) if you regret it.
- If you choose to accept Dani advances, I think you close a path with Indi's mother.

You choose what you like. You can explore some paths. Each path with a few different scenes between them. A very simple ending on each route.

Last edited:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Man... I not finished the game yet, but from what i played so far the mc is a total disgrace!!! When he isn't resorting to magic to get something, he is always begging for a pussy crumb! He's pitiful... I'm getting a hard time getting through the game...

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15398, in script
    S "{b}So fucking good!{/b}"
Exception: Sayer 'S' is not defined.
Same BUG!
Yes, it's Week 7 Day 1 (Asian Spa - Sister Sex)

3333.JPG

6666.JPG
IS THERE A FIX FOR THAT?

PS: PLEASE CONCENTRATE ON THE PROBLEMS FIRST, before writing nonsense here

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: AlexMpog

Waggame

Jan 5, 2018
Same BUG!
Yes, it's Week 7 Day 1 (Asian Spa - Sister Sex)

IS THERE A FIX FOR THAT?

PS: PLEASE CONCENTRATE ON THE PROBLEMS FIRST, before writing nonsense here
Yep and an easy one :
Open game/script.rpy with a text editor (Notepad++ or whatever is on your PC)
Go to line 15398
Replace the S with a s
Save
That's all folks :)

makmaru619

May 25, 2019
Sorry if someone already asked the question, but should I download and play part 1 before I download part2 or is part one incorporated in part 2?

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
Yep and an easy one :
Open game/script.rpy with a text editor (Notepad++ or whatever is on your PC)
Go to line 15398
Replace the S with a s
Save
That's all folks :)
Ahhhhhh! Thanks! NOW it works.
That means the INCEST PATCH SCRIPT from Richard Meza and the ORIGINAL SCRIPT have this bug in Part 2 Version 0.8!

Somebody should upload both fixed on the thread startpage.... with somebody i mean Mr. WEB???! Are you here?

Last edited:

Waggame

Jan 5, 2018
That means the INCEST PATCH SCRIPT from Richard Meza and the ORIGINAL SCRIPT have this bug in Part 2 Version 0.8!

Somebody should upload both fixed on the thread startpage.... with somebody i mean Mr. WEB???! Are you here?
Glad I could help.
Now I have to figure why I can't start mine :)

Oct 9, 2017

Bug corrected for part 2 script.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Ptypoe I've enjoyed your game since I first played it earlier this year, but I mentioned then that your renders are grainy and they still are. Are you planning on fixing that?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Congrats :)
And now if you want to solve it read 2 post above yours
sorry, the earlier report I thought referred to the incest patch.

it's not a mistake I have to solve to play it, it's a single image that I can skip, but I think it should be corrected in the starting game

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes