3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
There are several continuity issues that serve to confuse the story. For example, on week 5 day 7 Jo is supposed to go out with Mel. However, once everyone else leaves the home the story shows Jo relaxing by herself and watching TV. Then, the next morning she states she went out....but she didn't. It's a bit difficult to execute plans in this game as these issues keep getting in the way. The author needs to clean up the story line.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
This game is so badly coded, the only way to see everything you should be seeing is to cheat with Unren.

And even then, things happen that shouldn't happen.
Like for instance, I did a Jo route where you have the threeway with Kate by avoiding Mel.

And yet, somehow Mel and Jo still end up together. And when you have sex with Kate and Jo, Arion shows up asking if Kate was sad he missed her. Even though I have it set so that Arion can't see her....

Then that brings up another point. The game keeps talking like I've been giving Mel the magic boosts, but without letting Arion see Kate, that's impossible.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 02/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Naughty magic" version "0.80".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Naughty magic" versione "0.80".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Naughty magic" version "0.70".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Naughty magic" versione "0.70".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I really enjoy this game but I think the dev needs to look into revamping the image quality. At least up to 1080p. Plus adding some fluid animations would be nice as well.
Agreed. I downloaded the full, not compressed, version, but most of my images were still VERY grainy which is too bad because some of the scenes would have been hot had they not been so blurry.

But the game is improving. Hoping the best is yet to come. (Especially with the new genie. :love:)

Oct 27, 2018
This game is so badly coded, the only way to see everything you should be seeing is to cheat with Unren.

Like for instance, I did a Jo route where you have the threeway with Kate by avoiding Mel.

And yet, somehow Mel and Jo still end up together. And when you have sex with Kate and Jo, Arion shows up asking if Kate was sad he missed her. Even though I have it set so that Arion can't see her....

Then that brings up another point. The game keeps talking like I've been giving Mel the magic boosts, but without letting Arion see Kate, that's impossible.
Agreed with the bad coding. I stopped at the last weekend available in .6 when seemingly none of my choices had properly been reflected. I went Jo route with Mel (hoping for a three way) and instead I ended up on the Sara route somehow for the whole weekend. Kind of a shame, the game is super promising, but the execution just seems like it's not there.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Agreed with the bad coding. I stopped at the last weekend available in .6 when seemingly none of my choices had properly been reflected. I went Jo route with Mel (hoping for a three way) and instead I ended up on the Sara route somehow for the whole weekend. Kind of a shame, the game is super promising, but the execution just seems like it's not there.
And it's weird too, because the first part is coded perfectly fine. But once he split into a second chapter everything seemed to go tits up.

D

Deleted member 2482011

Kinda wonky that all the girls you've been having sex with for the last 3 or 4 updates now tell you "sorry I'm not ready for that yet"...

Ok, I get it, start over and you get to set up some of the options before starting new content.

Note: CheatMod still works!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020

Has the coding been fixed yet? These major continuity errors really made me stop playing this game.

Reactions: fuzzyskywalker

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I think this game is completed. At least that what I understood in the final message of the game.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes