3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NM2.jpg

Overview:
Starting college in another state can be a problem. That is unless you have a really good family friend in that town, who can give you a place to stay. And if that family friend is female, gorgeous, and with two sexy daughters, so much the better!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-10-31
Release Date: 2020-10-27
Developer: Ptypoe
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD

Download Part 2 (v0.5 - v.XX)
(May need to start a new save. My old saves didn't load.)

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others: ANDROID*

Patches:

Thanks to Ministry for sharing.
* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

dpd7z02um3vc.png itgqrjhfgc1o.png 4skjagpjzbfc.png l5i2pv72umxt.png

Last edited by a moderator:

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
enjoyed this first version. looking forward to updates.
if the girls don't remember, how do magic activities increase their affection?
does your daily wish work just once or is that activity repeatable?

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Def a game well worth watching. Ok the graphics do need a little work esp. Sara but liked it. Looking forward to the next instalment hope dev manages to keep it going. @don2sall looked like 1 wish a day to me after the trial period should get 2 a day.

Reactions: kcoope89

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
So, if you take a stroll through his Patreon, you'll find this Dev has some mileage. It's his third game, after My Weekend Adventure and The Carnaloreon, which he's putting on hold at 0.3, to start working on this one. Once you go through the demo, it all becomes clear. It's a Dreams of Desire clone. Not that it constitutes a deal breaker, if it's aimed to please the folks that like DOD but feel it should've been handled differently. But alas, right at 0.1 , we get the same gimmick "mmmhaha , i have these girls under my control, i can do anything, but best not to fuck them " . The Dev is still able to avoid this, by making this a one-girl-at-a-time thing, rather than one-act-performed-at-a-time. So, i've got two red flags in one go, but i'm not calling it until i see 0.2. Assuming the Dev sticks to his guns on this one and doesn't "take off to higher flights".

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
This game was alright but the stats are beyond stupid and not challenging at all. Basically be nice and +1 and no divergent paths or content.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
something tells me the lovely land lady was intended to be the mom for the main character but i guess pateron got in way with that with its meddling rules
yup and the other 2 your sisters. Then again mind control is part of the game too and that is according to patreon rules non-consential so that gets him into trouble as well. + There is a dog in game so assume bestiality was part of the original plan.

Reactions: kurnia

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It's a shame that The Carnaloreon it's on hold. I like very much. And now another game with MC needs magic or mind control o whatever to be able to get laid.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
so either way the game is fucked
I must admit I did not read Patreons legalese yet (and probably will avoid like an irishman avoids sobriety) but would it be a feasible workaround to have a plain vanilla-butterfly-unicorn version on Patreon and have a different blog where "somebody" can post a "private" patch that unlocks all the interesting stuff? Just wondering where to get my sick smut fix in the future ;-p

U

User_10739

Seems to me that Sara is on the verge of kissing him even without the magic...

Enjoyable enough though.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes