3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Patreon like a lot of other providers are running scared. Pressure being put on them from the Politically Correct groups and official parties has started to make them fasten the hatches. Pity they havent realised that adult content is the main bread and butter provider. Ah well life happens.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Cool premise, good luck to the author with the project :) Not 100% sold on the girls however. Hair/faces could use a little polishing.

Reactions: Torquemadder
U

User_10739

Read that update to come out earlyish in January...

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Uploaded v0.20 and updated OP.
Change the actual update date. I haven't been following this game so I was unsure of what version it was at. If I hadn't seen your post I wouldn't have known the game was updated, it still says sometime in May of 2017.

Reactions: botc76

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Yeah Would be nice to see most games giving the option of relationship, then it wont matter about patreon.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Nice game so far, but i kinda dont like the blond one, but if i can get into enough action with the other girls np :D

Led

Jul 16, 2017
If you guys wanna cheat, these are the codes I figured out, so far:

money=xxx (money, obviously)
RPE=xxx (relation points Evie)
RPJ=xxx (relation points Jo)
RPK=xxx (relation points Kate)
RPS=xxx (relation points Sarah)
MLE=xxx (magic level Evie)
MLJ=xxx (magic level Jo)
MLK=xxx (magic level Kate)
MLS=xxx (magic level Sarah)

Once I figure out other codes, I'll put them in here, as well.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sara ugly as shit. Every facial expression she makes is a horror show. I rarely comment how bad a female look in a game but damn she is a turn off. Plus when you tell her no the dev sill makes you do it. So whats the point of choices. I wouldn't mind if she looked average but nope.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes