3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Sara ugly as shit. Every facial expression she makes is a horror show. I rarely comment how bad a female look in a game but damn she is a turn off. Plus when you tell her no the dev sill makes you do it. So whats the point of choices. I wouldn't mind if she looked average but nope.
Jeez. Don't you think you're exaggerating somewhat, here? x'D For the record, I don't agree.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So I have to say that the game is pretty good fun and is also funny can not wait to see how it goes on and I'm looking forward to the next updat .......

even if I have asked in the one selection option to me what comes to ?? I have no choice and must support Jo and bring her into the arms of the lesbian as well as Corher 2 selection options and it does not matter because in the end the same thing comes out either I can not stop them to be a lesbian and can Do not get or I'll get rid of them
that I can get them without magic so do the two paths so that everyone can choose his route I want to have them for me even without magic

but as far as the game is great even if I'm afraid that it comes as always, the player is fucked and not gets the he wants and is constantly interrupted or disturbed, which is slowly becoming more and more annoying in many
other games
where the mc rips open the ass all sorts of things buy buys and then another comes and gets all the fuckt right off

but I hope you do not do that and bring us as much fun as before

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Great update. Lots of new content.
I wasn't able to start using magic on Evie at all, how do you do that, if possible?

Also, all the stuff with Dani is only in the gold version?
And is there any more with Indie, apart from the scene were both you and Sara kiss her?

Also, also.
I can get not liking Sara's look as much as the others, but ugly, down syndrome?
Yeah, no.
Personally, for me, while her face looks a bit off from some angles, from other's she looks really good.

Reactions: UncleVT

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

In my game she's the mom I also fixed Sara's name that was repeatably cut down to sar. Do people really cut down the name Sara to Sar? It just doesn't sound right at all.

Sara looks more like a older ugly man guess it's a good thing she has a nice body so we just never look at the face that can break glass and we should be good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
buggy as hell. have to wait bugfix... mainly evening shower with kate and the there were lots bugs when i started use the magic on jo it jumped to kate and bug and it jumped next morning and so on...

polorsport

Jun 3, 2017
@

In my game she's the mom I also fixed Sara's name that was repeatably cut down to sar. Do people really cut down the name Sara to Sar? It just doesn't sound right at all.

Sara looks more like a older ugly man guess it's a good thing she has a nice body so we just never look at the face that can break glass and we should be good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you change the names?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
If you guys wanna cheat, these are the codes I figured out, so far:

money=xxx (money, obviously)
RPE=xxx (relation points Evie)
RPJ=xxx (relation points Jo)
RPK=xxx (relation points Kate)
RPS=xxx (relation points Sarah)
MLE=xxx (magic level Evie)
MLJ=xxx (magic level Jo)
MLK=xxx (magic level Kate)
MLS=xxx (magic level Sarah)

Once I figure out other codes, I'll put them in here, as well.
one bad thing about money, you can have 9 million dollars but the character still goes by what he thinks he has according to the script, that sucks.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I now know what Sara horrible facial expressions remind me of. It's Mother Seduction.

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
I now know what Sara horrible facial expressions remind me of. It's Mother Seduction.
She is not horrible, her pupils are bigger than the rest of the models which makes her look strange, I think. The bags of the eyes and lines of expression are very visible and maybe it is due to the lighting? I dont know, if you look at the scenes she is with her eyes closed without laughing she looks pretty cute

Reactions: botc76

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yesterday evening I just stumbled on the little problem of missing gold edition pics in the normal version upload from yesterday, was about to ask about it here and found that it's already been replaced with the gold edition :FeelsGoodMan:
Just wow, thanks a lot! :biggrin:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

You have to unren or use the enable dev mode renpy tool to extract the game files. The files you have to look for end with .rpy and you have to drop them into notebook. Once you drop it in you have to search for the word you are looking for. Like Jo and each one you find change it to Mom one of the files has her name on the bubble box. When you change something in one of the files if the game is open and your on the line you changed hit shift + R to reload the scripts if you did it right the sentence should change.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
It's not that bad of a visual novel/game... It just has a lot of repeating text and some repeating visuals, that you can't CTRL through for some reason... So you end up having to Click through them, which is not just annoying but wears down your mouse buttons in the process... There are a lot of women and a limited amount of time planned for the actual game play once it finishes development, so in essence it's intended to add some replay value... But, keep this in mind, that the game has Player Punishment dead ends for certain choices, as well as it takes a while to play through just one play through... So be prepared to take a lot of time if you want to see all the content, as it will take more then one time playing it to see everything... The style is a mix of typical visual novel with a automatic day to day routine, some of which involves repetitive grinding, repeat text, and repeat visuals (with some visual variance here and there)... I went ahead and posted my review...

Reactions: botc76

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
To Dani's still can't go with Sara... It says same sh*t about gold edition
After or before the sunday bubble bath (before going back to your room) open console and set

gold=1

Save the game after that (so you won't have to set the variable again, should you roll back from this point).
Should help.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
If you guys wanna cheat, these are the codes I figured out, so far:

money=xxx (money, obviously)
RPE=xxx (relation points Evie)
RPJ=xxx (relation points Jo)
RPK=xxx (relation points Kate)
RPS=xxx (relation points Sarah)
MLE=xxx (magic level Evie)
MLJ=xxx (magic level Jo)
MLK=xxx (magic level Kate)
MLS=xxx (magic level Sarah)

Once I figure out other codes, I'll put them in here, as well.
I don't think money cheat will help. he counts earnings/ expenses and what was in his wallet in the first place before he pays the genie. You probably make just enough money as the story progresses.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
There needs to be a way to get more money and easier. Just getting 100 a week for tutoring is not going to be enough. Unless you can tutor more than one person. Also a better thing to do instead of losing a day of pay from the cafe, would be maybe tutor the girl on your break. That way you get money from regular job plus tutoring. And you don't lose story
Just throwing out a few ideas.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes