3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Evie's path goes to GO or NTR? Am I right?
eventually he uses his magic on evie, gives her the cock and no one can figure out why she's been so happy lately.. it creeps them out even more... haha

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
EDIT:
I have made a thread for my mod for easy finding. There it would be up to date and you can tell me if you find any bug and/or anything else you'll wish to ask from me to add or remove from the mod

Enjoy!

Hello guys.

I have made a mod for this game in which you can:

-add 10000 money or you can input the amount you want
-change your name
-add or remove relation points or magic level for characters

With this mod you can always delete it and not a single original file will be changed.

Note:
1. to install mod you must copy the file in the ...\NaughtyMagic-0.20Gold-pc\game folder
2. for uninstalling the mod you only have to delete the mod file, but if you used UnRen, then you must delete both the *.rpyc and *.rpy file

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!

Reactions: hentaillama

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I have a script fuck up for sara and jo, sara's blowjob links to jo's "use magic?" question, while jo's strip sequence leads to kate's payout scene.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Patreon like a lot of other providers are running scared. Pressure being put on them from the Politically Correct groups and official parties has started to make them fasten the hatches. Pity they havent realised that adult content is the main bread and butter provider. Ah well life happens.
FYI they got a new major investor changing their ToS.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Played this for the 1st time today, really liked the whimsical writing and the models used. Not entirely convinced by the way 'magic' is used to pretty much gate-keep content, but entertaining nonetheless.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Has anyone else noticed that if the MC takes Arion to meet Kate on Saturday, the MC doesn't get paid for his work that day. If the MC goes there by himself, he does get paid. Also, there is a bug in that sequence. If the MC uses magic on Kate after work on Saturday, and asks her to kiss, one of the morning wake-up scenes with Sara appears. The plot eventually continues at the point where the MC has removed the spell on Kate.

I enjoyed playing this game, but I am afraid a walkthrough will be needed in the future, both to avoid missing content and also to avoid situations one might not like. For one, I am not interested in seeing (or even hearing about) Arion having sex with any of the girls. If, somehow, Arion can help the MC in his relationships, fine, otherwise, I'm keeping him in his lamp.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I doubt letting Arion come to the cafe is going to help anyone other then them and fucker will be fucking everyone of the girls. So I would say keep his ass in the lamp where he belongs. It is also probably very highly likely that the reason you get the option to do a request then jump from one girl to a different girl is because that'll probably show him doing shit with the girls when you use it. Not sure if there is a way to block the mom from doing things with Vicky or not.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
@

I doubt letting Arion come to the cafe is going to help anyone other then them and fucker will be fucking everyone of the girls. So I would say keep his ass in the lamp where he belongs. It is also probably very highly likely that the reason you get the option to do a request then jump from one girl to a different girl is because that'll probably show him doing shit with the girls when you use it. Not sure if there is a way to block the mom from doing things with Vicky or not.
what should happen with vicky is, you get mom to where she's ready for sex with you without the magic, then vicky comes over and you use your magic to fuck both of them! eventually you end up with all the women lined up and play bunny rabbit jumping from hole to hole! muahahahaha!

U

User_10739

Jo won the poll for fav character and Indi won for 2nd fav, probably expect them to be prominent in the next update which "should" drop by the end of April.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
does anybody have news if there will be an update or is the game dead as well? It would be a pity for the game

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
That means you've used cheats and raised the magic levels too high. Jo's maxes out at 7 and Sara's at 13. The script is written with set values and no "else:" statements to prevent the jumps to the next routines.
Cheers. Had the same issue so set the numbers back. Do you know limits for the other characters?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I think that will probably not work with the game it is probably dead another good game too bad I found Jo so hot she looked best of all girls but good she was anyway to the lesbian unfortunately ...... and that game, we can probably write off after so many months where nothing has happened

Astro55

Nov 17, 2017
Really disappointed with the slowdown of content being released. This game has promise outside the norm. Don't let if fail. Be the ball Danny... Be the ball..........

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes