3.90 star(s) 17 Votes

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, the fact that Jo is hooking up with his boss, wouldn't it be ntr? I mean, she is a romantic element for the MC and the boss is attacking her clearly and with good results.
I think you can have it so JO doesn't get involved with the boss. I wasn't really a fan of that either since they introduced it so early on and I am sure a lot of people were interested in her. I think there is an option to allow her or tell her that you don't really think it's a good idea hooking up with the boss.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
In the 0.6 version, when MC goes to the spa with Sarah, at the pool there is an error - which can be ignored - see in the attachment.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
About the not working saves: I could load the save from the 1st day of 6th week, but the stats were all 0 (zero, null) so maybe the dev could more easily resolve this save issue starting from there. Don't know, I have only wery dim idea about programming :)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Dont understand why this is split in 2 games ... havent played it for some time ... so can I use a 0.4 save in the 0.7 version? ...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Dont understand why this is split in 2 games ... havent played it for some time ... so can I use a 0.4 save in the 0.7 version? ...
No Dev said basically he made way too many mistakes when started the game in the coding department and instead of reworking/remaking the game he decided to basically start a new game, continuing where first left off and giving you choices to bring you as close to where you were in old game he could. So it is a new game and new saves will be needed.

Reactions: Trasher2018

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think the game premise is merely a way to circumvent Patreon of Liberal Commiefornia's incest ban.
The real realtion is that MC living with his two sisters and Mom in this game!
Nobody forces you to think differently or stops you from using your imagination to change those relations. :p

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
did anyone else have problems saving? ive tried saving on several occasions in the newest update and it is an error thanks

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
No Dev said basically he made way too many mistakes when started the game in the coding department and instead of reworking/remaking the game he decided to basically start a new game, continuing where first left off and giving you choices to bring you as close to where you were in old game he could. So it is a new game and new saves will be needed.
Oddly, my old saves work just fine.

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
did i need to download part 1 version to play from the start (full game) or i can just download the part 2 version?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
did i need to download part 1 version to play from the start (full game) or i can just download the part 2 version?
Without part 1 you miss quite a bit of back story, but you can play from start of 2.

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes