Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This is like hearing an alcoholic say I don't give a shit about getting drunk. The whole point of incest is the taboo. It's one of the five types of sex you're not supposed to be having.

1. Pedophilia
2. Bestiality
3. Incest
4. Homosexuality (Debatable, don't @ me. We all know how society is.)
5. Premarital and Extramarital
I'd probably replace 4 with Sodomy in general, and 5 with Necrophilia or something like that, if we are talking taboo sex. Also, wouldn't rape qualify? :unsure:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Uh-huh. This is exactly the kind of thing a MAP would say.
I wouldn't know but you seem to be an expert.
Nice projecting though... nobody was talking about that.
Please stay away from your local kindergarten you creep.

Also stop derailing the thread.
I explained my reasoning to you and your retort was a MAP accusation. :FacePalm:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021

I explained my reasoning to you and your retort was a MAP accusation. :FacePalm:
What the fuck is a MAP? Other than what I use on my phone to help me find places. :unsure:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019

Not accusing you of anything, just pointing out what you sound like when you take that stance on taboos.
You sound like the guy who was the primary subject of this video.

And it's not off topic at all, seeing as how we're talking about incest, in an incest thread and you had to be the guy who's all like, I don't care about taboos. Everyone should be able to fuck who or whatever they want so we can all live in a land of sugar and rainbows.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
He called me a pedo...
MAP = Minor attracted Person
A term nobody but a MAP actually would use... :HideThePain:
A MAP is what pedos call themselves when they come out of the closet by telling the whole world what their "orientation" is. It's how they vie for acceptance by trying to ride on the LGBTQ+ train. And no, I didn't call you a pedo, I said what you said is the kind of thing a MAP would say. There's a difference.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I'd probably replace 4 with Sodomy in general, and 5 with Necrophilia or something like that, if we are talking taboo sex. Also, wouldn't rape qualify? :unsure:
Sodomy? Where exactly is anal sex a taboo? I'd add rape and necrophilia and strike pre-marital sex. Cheating (extramarital) is definitely a taboo, which is why there is such a huge community behind it. Homosexuality and premarital sex aren't taboo in civilized countries. Only backwards, religious shitholes make a stink about it.

But I'd also split the taboos into consentual and non-consentual. Which would create two lists:

Con: Incest, Cheating
Non-Con: Pedophilia, Bestiality, Rape

This is the reason NTR and Incest are so popular. They're the only taboos left that can be done consensually. Necrophilia doesn't really fit either list and isn't all that big of a fetish tbh.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes