RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Up.3 Hotfix A1] [Inqel Interactive]

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
i think next update will be sometime in Nov, judging from the teaser pic the game will start off the movie night scene that was talked about in the last update, and pretty sure the scene after that is MC meeting up with Jerome to have a discussion between them before he moves in, and most likley the ending scene will show him moving into the house and possibly an erotic scene happening

• Haha
Reactions: What's Up Doc?

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
i think next update will be sometime in Nov, judging from the teaser pic the game will start off the movie night scene that was talked about in the last update, and pretty sure the scene after that is MC meeting up with Jerome to have a discussion between them before he moves in, and most likley the ending scene will show him moving into the house and possibly an erotic scene happening
Unfortunately this is a big snooze if true.

Reactions: What's Up Doc?

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Unfortunately this is a big snooze if true.

So let me get this straight. People whine if the DEV focuses on world and character-building or tech updates. Crying out for more Jerome content. Then when an update might be focused on that more people still whine that it's not enough.

I think the lesson I'm getting from these boards is that random internet gooners who don't make or pay for anything themselves are kind of just shit.

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
So let me get this straight. People whine if the DEV focuses on world and character-building or tech updates. Crying out for more Jerome content. Then when an update might be focused on that more people still whine that it's not enough.

I think the lesson I'm getting from these boards is that random internet goners who don't make or pay for anything themselves are kind of just shit.
Who are you pandering to? Paid for this shit before and my wording is not missed. How many years we been into this regardless of the war, etc.??

People are allowed to have their reservations without white knights like yourself riding in with your proclamations. Let's see what happens.... maybe Jerome Donkey F's Cripple Craig and takes him for a spin around the house....that would be a change in "pace" haha

Last edited:

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Who are you pandering to? Paid for this shit before and my wording is not missed. How many years we been into this regardless of the war, etc.??

People are allowed to have their reservations without white knights like yourself riding in with your proclamations. Let's see what happens.... maybe Jerome Donkey F's Cripple Craig and takes him for a spin around the house....that would be a change in "pace" haha
Oh by all means, feel however you ant. I'm just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy. Not sure you were, but a lot of folks whine non-stop about not having enough sex or NTR content. So when it looks like the DEV might finally listen people still whine.

Not sure what ya'll want other than to just complain.

Oh, and anytime someone needs to downplay a war to make their point I think they lose by default.

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Oh by all means, feel however you ant. I'm just pointing out the obvious hypocrisy. Not sure you were, but a lot of folks whine non-stop about not having enough sex or NTR content. So when it looks like the DEV might finally listen people still whine.

Not sure what ya'll want other than to just complain.

Oh, and anytime someone needs to downplay a war to make their point I think they lose by default.
You cant help yourself Sir Lancelot! (Esteemed White Knight of F95 with stoic proclamations of people losing by default if they bring up a point that is triggering).

Lot of people are losing interest in a war that has lasted for hundred's of years (whether proxy Russian puppetry or physical violence). Let it go.

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
Last update from the dev: 2 Sep

Based on past releases, I would estimate that it comes out end of this month or November however I can't confirm.

Below is the added content to this update which is looking a bit light this time around so I will hold off on playing till the next release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anything new from the dev?

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
still no jerome scene?
It depends. If you count the BJ Jerome was getting from an anonymous female while on the phone with the wheel chair bound Dad then yes. Sorry i don't remember the name of the Dad. Jerome may be in the next update, but I highly doubt there will be any action between him and the wife or daughters. Maybe 2-3 updates from now.

mommysboiii

Engaged Member
Oct 17, 2019
It depends. If you count the BJ Jerome was getting from an anonymous female while on the phone with the wheel chair bound Dad then yes. Sorry i don't remember the name of the Dad. Jerome may be in the next update, but I highly doubt there will be any action between him and the wife or daughters. Maybe 2-3 updates from now.
Just hope the game dosent get abonnded before that happens....

Game has huge potential and I love MC wife and cute dynamic between them ...

Wifey also loves mc so I am really curious how jerome gets into wifeys pants...because she really really loves MC it was also cute how she cuddled him when he was on phone

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Just hope the game dosent get abonnded before that happens....

Game has huge potential and I love MC wife and cute dynamic between them ...

Wifey also loves mc so I am really curious how jerome gets into wifeys pants...because she really really loves MC it was also cute how she cuddled him when he was on phone
Agree. The potential is definitely there. Would love to see the pace of the story move a little faster particularly if the updates are going to be months apart. I believe the developer was (and may still be) a one man show. That's part of challenge. Hope he sticks with it.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
You cant help yourself Sir Lancelot! (Esteemed White Knight of F95 with stoic proclamations of people losing by default if they bring up a point that is triggering).

Lot of people are losing interest in a war that has lasted for hundred's of years (whether proxy Russian puppetry or physical violence). Let it go.
I don't think it's white knighting to call bs when it falls out of your mouth. Also yeah, you kind of suck for making so little of a war with thousands of people dying. Like it's fine. I don't go to F95 looking for upstanding good people with solid takes. But like, don't be surprised if you get called out for having a shit take.

Then again, your username should have clued me in on your ability to conceptualize concepts behind fapping. I'mma out!

Reactions: DemandoSama

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
I don't think it's white knighting to call bs when it falls out of your mouth. Also yeah, you kind of suck for making so little of a war with thousands of people dying. Like it's fine. I don't go to F95 looking for upstanding good people with solid takes. But like, don't be surprised if you get called out for having a shit take.

Then again, your username should have clued me in on your ability to conceptualize concepts behind fapping. I'mma out!
The level of self superiority you exhibit with your definitive proclamations in fact showcases the lack of IQ and emotional intelligence you possess.

You cannot stop yourself from being trolled. You are like a carp who can’t stop taking the bait.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
The level of self superiority you exhibit with your definitive proclamations in fact showcases the lack of IQ and emotional intelligence you possess.

You cannot stop yourself from being trolled. You are like a carp who can’t stop taking the bait.
Dude, you're the one shitting on someone else for not making something for free fast enough for you. And while doing it acting like an active war in the developer's area is one big old inconvenience he should get over. Like, you do know that at this moment large sections of Russia are literally occupied, right? Let's just hope the dev is not in that area.

So yeah, I do have a high level of superiority when it comes to you. I am better than you, pretty much everyone here is. Even that What's Up Doc guy had legit criticism. You're just a big ball of nothing.

And what are you a ten-year-old 4chan troll? You don't get to talk shit and then act like the other person should just waltz away and ignore it.

Say stupid shit get called a moron. Don't want to be called one, stop saying stupid shit. Simple concept, mate.

*And even by your own logic you responded back to me . . . so stop being jebaited.*

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Dude, you're the one shitting on someone else for not making something for free fast enough for you. And while doing it acting like an active war in the developer's area is one big old inconvenience he should get over. Like, you do know that at this moment large sections of Russia are literally occupied, right? Let's just hope the dev is not in that area.

So yeah, I do have a high level of superiority when it comes to you. I am better than you, pretty much everyone here is. Even that What's Up Doc guy had legit criticism. You're just a big ball of nothing.

And what are you a ten-year-old 4chan troll? You don't get to talk shit and then act like the other person should just waltz away and ignore it.

Say stupid shit get called a moron. Don't want to be called one, stop staying stupid shit. Simple concept, mate.
You need to get on some meds bud. You have the emotional stability of a rat in a burning meth lab.

3.70 star(s) 37 Votes