• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
Did I miss something here? The initial exciting concept of a scheming 'carer' replaced by lots of nothing? "Here's an exciting concept, now watch as we avoid it entirely".

Reactions: DefinitelyNotLukeZ

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Go and play wife and mother and enjoy there snail speed progression and throw thousands of $$$ to such lame project but don't support amazing devs like inqel.
Can you not read ? Guessing no. What did I just say about limited content in updates ? Some people need to use their brain before fingers

Reactions: Toushiro and RCC14

theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022
i really like this game but it is a year away or more from really getting into the good stuff plus no walkthrough makes it so difficult to know if you can see all scenes in game. but the wife is hot an i like the slow corruption not slow updates .. but again a year away from jerome taking it but without walkthrough who knows if anyone will ever see it lol

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Did I miss something here? The initial exciting concept of a scheming 'carer' replaced by lots of nothing? "Here's an exciting concept, now watch as we avoid it entirely".
It's called pacing. If you want to play a game with NTR three scene in there are plenty of hollow empty games with no more depth than a few renders strung together for your instant gratification.

I get being disappointed that the game is not further along, but a lot of the criticism really is just pointless whining and very disingenuous.

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
It's called pacing. If you want to play a game with NTR three scene in there are plenty of hollow empty games with no more depth than a few renders strung together for your instant gratification.

I get being disappointed that the game is not further along, but a lot of the criticism really is just pointless whining and very disingenuous.
I hope you're not including me in that evaluation? If the carer was in every scene then sure you have a point, I'm being disingenuous, but I think my question is still valid, have I missed something? Because the only scene I recall was in the kitchen?

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
I hope you're not including me in that evaluation? If the carer was in every scene then sure you have a point, I'm being disingenuous, but I think my question is still valid, have I missed something? Because the only scene I recall was in the kitchen?
there's 3 scenes so far with the caregiver you saw one of them that was in the kitchen, since you seen that one you cant see the other 2 scenes in the same playthrough, the scenes play out depending on the choices. the other 2 scenes are way hotter that the one in the kitchen. Next update the caregiver will most likely move into the house since the room upsairs got unlocked in the latest update of the game so we will see lots of him.

Reactions: LynxLinks

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Fair enough. Did not mean to bite your head off about it. Just a lot of people doing nothing but whining, and not just here, but in most forums it seems.

People seem to forget that they are not the ones making the game, and if they bitch enough the ones who are might just say fk it and stop.

As for you, a more constructive answer from my end would have been to note that while you are correct that little has happened with the caregiver, there are several somewhat steamy scenes you might have missed, one that's new in the latest update, and the primary reason for not more being done yet is in the story he's not moved in yet.

It was just a meet and greet when you first met him. My guess is that next patch he'll be moving in and we'll see a whole lot more of him. There was also a secondary ntr character introduced in the patch before last.

This DEV has been slow, and while these are excuses, he seems to have good reasons.

First, he was in Russia when things popped off. He had to go dark for a while for some reason. He did not say why, but I would assume that it had something to do with the war and for safety. A lot of games died back then.

Second, his concept is a lot harder to implement than your standard VN in Ren'Py. I've done Ren'Py games, you can pretty much know what you're doing after about 5 - 10 hours of messing around. This Dev is creating 3d maps with 3d models moving, in and out of scene animations, and a lot more. That takes a lot of work for one person, and his last few updates were all technical patches to get the game to the state he wanted it in before moving forward with story.

I'm really glad he took the time to do as such. The last update, while light on content, introduced far superior models and a lot more cinematic storytelling due to the dynamic elements he got working. It was the right choice to get that done first.

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
there's 3 scenes so far with the caregiver you saw one of them that was in the kitchen, since you seen that one you cant see the other 2 scenes in the same playthrough, the scenes play out depending on the choices. the other 2 scenes are way hotter that the one in the kitchen. Next update the caregiver will most likely move into the house since the room upsairs got unlocked in the latest update of the game so we will see lots of him.
How to get those 2 remaining scenes pls provide a walkthrough or choices guide

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
In the final scene there is a knocking, but when i go near to the door and press enter, the screen go black and appear a yellow arrow (to the right), and the game freeze here... how to solve this?

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
How to get those 2 remaining scenes pls provide a walkthrough or choices guide
it took me a while to get them, just play from episode 2 and pick diffrent choices till you unlick the refuse to shake when Jerome tried to handshake you, then grab the bottle away from him when he tried to take it, you will get the 2 scenes after that

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes