RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes

TonyMo

Jan 19, 2019
Does "NTR can be avoided" mean?-
1.It can be prevented
2.It still happens,but you can choose to not watch it.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
is there any walkthrough?

how do I find the scenes?

So far I can see I can go
Bathroom
Watching TV
Daughter room 1
Daughter room 2
Room to take a nap

What is the right order to unlock scenes?

It seems all empty

• Haha
Reactions: Belaja smert

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
is there any walkthrough?

how do I find the scenes?

So far I can see I can go
Bathroom
Watching TV
Daughter room 1
Daughter room 2
Room to take a nap

What is the right order to unlock scenes?

It seems all empty
He released a map document listing the roam events and where/when to find them on his Patreon. Perhaps it'll be uploaded here.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
I just hope this doesn't go the route like the game A Perfect Marriage. Over a year and no real good action in that game, hell the wife hasn't been nude...Action needs to pick up before I can give a sub too the GD

May 14, 2017
mmm my pc can play skyrim anniversary edition, witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 on the highest graphic settings without any issues but for some reason it struggles with this its extremly slow with the moving scenes and text takes too long, could not get to the end before i gave up.

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
mmm my pc can play skyrim anniversary edition, witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 on the highest graphic settings without any issues but for some reason it struggles with this its extremly slow with the moving scenes and text takes too long, could not get to the end before i gave up.
Turn Filter Effect off, that will fix it

Skywalker1985

May 15, 2018
First of all i want to congratulate you for your game..It is one of the most interesting scenarios in this site..The game it self places you in a role of a guy who is challenged physicaly and more important mentally..what i mean

- it shows you that you cant trust what you saw even when its happening infront of your eyes..That is the feeling that most games miss to extract from the player.

- plotline is offering diversity..you can play as the obedient husband, or as the the husband that takes charge or even the husband that is that his accident took a toll in his mental state when it comes in the relations with the family.

- models are nice, loveable ..sexy wife-daughters..intimidating villain adorable protagonist.

- the feeling of the game, the deja-vu hint , something tells me that this is a loop happening infront of the protagonist eyes choises that have been made and cannot be unmade.

- My personal recomendation during the dinner scene we should see all of the events regardless of the choises(kitchen scene or table scene) to be unfolded or not at all depending in our choises(dismiss Jerome from the beginning and wife argument )

PS.-Something is telling me that the wife hides something regarding the whole situation...or maybe its how i play that allows me to feel like this.

In conclusion great scenario, nice enviroment ,strong core - But in order to go forward i think action must take place during the empty week of this update in form of patches event add-ons and the next update, because i think prolonging the plot might become tiresome for the players..

Keep up the good work and thank you for this unique game.

Jan 7, 2021
Wat da FUCK with this game's sandbox? What is the Developer's purpose in doing this? There is literally no info, no quest log, no redirection, no clarification!?

If you think you're making it look like there's more content by making us stupidly wander around free roam repeatedly and waste time to cover up the 5 minutes of content shitty updates you make only once a year, you're wrong. Go find someone else to make fun of.

Garbage fuck.

Last edited:

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Wat da FUCK with this game's sandbox? What is the Developer's purpose in doing this? There is literally no info, no quest log, no redirection, no clarification!?

If you think you're making it look like there's more content by making us stupidly wander around free roam repeatedly and waste time to cover up the 5 minutes of content shitty updates you make only once a year, you're wrong. Go find someone else to make fun of.

Garbage fuck.
still has more content than GPC and 10x better renders

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
LOL what are you smoking to be able to say that? Are you a side account of Developer or something?

I also don't understand why you specifically linked this comment to GPC. You are probably a big hater.
Nope just a person who played both games, this game offers more than GPC and many other trash games like it, this game is actually original with amazing renders

Jan 7, 2021
Nope just a person who played both games, this game offers more than GPC and many other trash games like it, this game is actually original with amazing renders
Look I can't say anything about the renders, everyone has their own personal taste, but you are blatantly lying about the content. Not cool.

Even though this game came out 1.5 years earlier than GPC, it still has less content and updates are very slow.

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Look I can't say anything about the renders, everyone has their own personal taste, but you are blatantly lying about the content. Not cool.

Even though this game came out 1.5 years earlier than GPC, it still has less content and updates are very slow.
The game was abandoned for over a year because of the war between Russia and Ukraine and less than a year ago he came back and dropped 2 updates, last update he said it won't have much content as he was focusing on improving the technical and graphics of the game.

Jan 7, 2021
The game was abandoned for over a year because of the war between Russia and Ukraine and less than a year ago he came back and dropped 2 updates, last update he said it won't have much content as he was focusing on improving the technical and graphics of the game.
This does not change the reality of my comment and the stupidity of free roam & 5 minute updates. I keep stupidly visiting the same places without knowing what I'm doing. And these 2 updates are not even 1 update for most games(content wise).

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This does not change the reality of my comment and the stupidity of free roam & 5 minute updates. I keep stupidly visiting the same places without knowing what I'm doing. And these 2 updates are not even 1 update for most games(content wise).
I just wait how long a next update with decent content will take now. Because for sure the game mechanic is unique and i enjoy it but i think its also complicated and a lot of work to throw in a short period updates with new content and story progress. I am afraid that dev can only do 2 updates a year and i dint know if that way supporters will stay. Mostvof tje devs i support do weekly updates and some monthly.

Reactions: Futackerman
4.00 star(s) 31 Votes