RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
The Dev says its possible to avoid being cucked. But How?? What are the decisions? e.t.c
We've not really seen enough of the NTR possibilities to know for sure. The first chapter was a bit of a mess as far as choices go. Way too complicated. The scenes we've seen since seem more straight forward.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Chapter 3—It's mostly a tech update. The models got way better, and the game runs much smoother overall. In addition, he added a day-night cycle and roaming feature to the game. It's content light, but the content there is smoother, has more animations and is pretty on point for building up the characters and atmosphere.

End of the line, what are you looking for? Seems like you kind of want a fast-progression game with heavy action from the get go. That's simply not how good NTR games are made. And it's not fair to say Episode 3 had pretty much nothing. Do I wish it had more, yeah, but it had better content in it than most games have.

The Dev seems to be going for a deep, realistic, experience more so than a quick fap game. That's why it has 4 stars. More artistic games that try something new or different are pretty rare these days.
IF the dev keeps the updates to a three month cycle, maybe he has a chance. If he has an update cycle of six plus?? May as well quit now...end result is the same.

Reactions: Toushiro

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
I know the developer was out of commission for a long time, but when did this game launch? Maybe 3 years ago?? Does he typically publish updates every 3 months? What is the cadence?

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Chapter 3—It's mostly a tech update. The models got way better, and the game runs much smoother overall. In addition, he added a day-night cycle and roaming feature to the game. It's content light, but the content there is smoother, has more animations and is pretty on point for building up the characters and atmosphere.

End of the line, what are you looking for? Seems like you kind of want a fast-progression game with heavy action from the get go. That's simply not how good NTR games are made. And it's not fair to say Episode 3 had pretty much nothing. Do I wish it had more, yeah, but it had better content in it than most games have.

The Dev seems to be going for a deep, realistic, experience more so than a quick fap game. That's why it has 4 stars. More artistic games that try something new or different are pretty rare these days.
I think the problem is that these improvements are made under the name of Episode 3.This thing called episode 3 Update 2 yet we haven't seen any progression in this chapter so far and no, a variation for dinner scene is not progression. I can understand if the dev want to improve his work but i also think he should meet the expectations of those who expect new content from him.If you don't give people something new,keep focusing focus on improvements, old episodes etc..they may get bored of the game after a while and stop supporting it. The update frequency of the game is already long enough

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes