RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
I get the whole slow burn idea but the game has been tagged as NTR for 3 yrs. with the only relevant scene being a dude stroking the wifes leg. Well I hope the supporters are patient enough to survive for 10 yrs. for something to happen.
Ten years later, his wife will change her big panties for a thong. And the betrayal will be like this - she jerks off through the window))))

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I really thought there would be more content after such a long break, but now I'm just shocked, how can this thing be called a new chapter? here there are literally just a few new renders, 3-4 scenes that add almost nothing to the plot and that's it...

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
it's great game, great potential, great effort but what da hell 15 minutes game play ? and half of it empty :LOL: :LOL: we were waiting for so long for this update
He has been pretty upfront on Patreon and Subscribe Star that most of the work of the last few months has been technical. The game went from being a kinetic novel to a free-roam exploration game with day/night cycle and calendar system. That's alongside adding animations and movement to the usually static renders the average Dev makes.

I think this was a kind of, Get the groundwork and framework done update so that we can focus on pure content going forward type patch.

I get why people who are interested in this game might feel disappointed, but I think it's worth remembering that. The true test of if this game will make it or not is the next update.

Will we see more tinkering with systems already good enough, or will it be large story and content drops.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
I really thought there would be more content after such a long break, but now I'm just shocked, how can this thing be called a new chapter? here there are literally just a few new renders, 3-4 scenes that add almost nothing to the plot and that's it...
it's called character building. And I'm not sure if you just skipped everything or not, but I had a lot more than 3-4 scenes. Yeah, it's content-light, but no need to lie and downplay it.

Go make something yourself if you're just going to complain about not enough content in the game you pirated.

Frankly, I find it awfully hilarious all these people bitching when they're stealing the game. It went live on his higher tiers paid platforms like less than a full day ago.

And yet I see no complains over there.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
The guy was in Russia when shit hit the fan. He had to move . . . . not sure how that is abandoning the game when he returned to it as soon as he could. And then he spent months fixing the original state of the game and radically re-doing the graphics and entire game systems.

Then, they come out with a update that has not a ton of content, but still some pretty damn high quality renders with what so far is the best written character building I've seen in an adult game yet.

And yet people just want to whine about it going slow.

It's a slowburn NTR game. I hope he picks up the pace, but for fk sake. Part of why games get ditched so often is all the people who don't make or create anything constantly shitting on the people who do.
I'm paying the developer $20/mo. For him to deliver what he just delivered after 5 months is bullshit. I have every right to voice my disappointment. I gave him that feedback directly and he appreciated it. For those that want to pay him and kiss his ass and pretend everything is great feel free. None of my business.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
I'm paying the developer $20/mo. For him to deliver what he just delivered after 5 months is bullshit. I have every right to voice my disappointment. I gave him that feedback directly and he appreciated it. For those that want to pay him and kiss his ass and pretend everything is great feel free. None of my business.
Sure, if you're actually paying then no issue. I would say that you're not super likely to get him to do more by bitching, but it's your right.

Did you miss the part where I said,

"Frankly, I find it awfully hilarious all these people bitching when they're stealing the game. It went live on his higher tiers paid platforms like less than a full day ago."

if you're not stealing it, then that's different. You paid for a product and are not happy. 90% of people bitching did not pay for it.

*I'd also argue that he has been very clear with what he has been doing. I'm also paying for it, at a less dollar amount, and this was not a surprise. You can't blame him for you not reading the updates and expecting something different. This was mostly a technical update patch. Get over it.*

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Sure, if you're actually paying then no issue. I would say that you're not super likely to get him to do more by bitching, but it's your right.

Did you miss the part where I said,

"Frankly, I find it awfully hilarious all these people bitching when they're stealing the game. It went live on his higher tiers paid platforms like less than a full day ago."

if you're not stealing it, then that's different. You paid for a product and are not happy. 90% of people bitching did not pay for it.

*I'd also argue that he has been very clear with what he has been doing. I'm also paying for it, at a less dollar amount, and this was not a surprise. You can't blame him for you not reading the updates and expecting something different. This was mostly a technical update patch. Get over it.*
You're also not likely to get more by saying nothing and just accepting everything like a good little boy/girl. People are going to bitch when they're not happy, and they're going to react the way they choose to react regardless of whether they pay. For you to call them out as if you're above it all is just as obnoxious. You're essentially bitching about people bitching. I do enjoy the story and think it has tremendous potential, but it needs to progress or he will lose the few subscribers he had. I'm going to stick around but may lower my investment.

Maskguedra

Jun 1, 2020
The guy was in Russia when shit hit the fan. He had to move . . . . not sure how that is abandoning the game when he returned to it as soon as he could. And then he spent months fixing the original state of the game and radically re-doing the graphics and entire game systems.

Then, they come out with a update that has not a ton of content, but still some pretty damn high quality renders with what so far is the best written character building I've seen in an adult game yet.

And yet people just want to whine about it going slow.

It's a slowburn NTR game. I hope he picks up the pace, but for fk sake. Part of why games get ditched so often is all the people who don't make or create anything constantly shitting on the people who do.
I am glad some people have some basic empathy and comprehension for the developer.

Putting out such high-quality game free-to-play (Patreon is just an option for those who would like to support the creator) for the community.
Loveable characters, exceptional story but not the least the CG quality :love: the dev puts out.

Most certainly worth the patience.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
You're also not likely to get more by saying nothing and just accepting everything like a good little boy/girl. People are going to bitch when they're not happy, and they're going to react the way they choose to react regardless of whether they pay. For you to call them out as if you're above it all is just as obnoxious. You're essentially bitching about people bitching. I do enjoy the story and think it has tremendous potential, but it needs to progress or he will lose the few subscribers he had. I'm going to stick around but may lower my investment.

Okay, BUT, there is a difference between some complaining and making your displeasure known and what I am seeing here. A lot of people are pretty drastically downplaying the content that was added and are basically just whining about the free game they pirated.

There is a middle ground between: "This game is shit and the dev is shit and they added nothing and the game was abandoned," and doing nothing but singing praises.

At least be honest in your review and offer something constructive. Most are not. I've not gone back to check what you've said so no clue if you're in that group.

Point being, if you've not paid for it, STFU, and if you have, then maybe consider constructive criticism instead of simple bitching that is full of untrue statements. *Again, not saying you did or did not do that. But a lot of people are.*

And yeah, I don't think it's me bitching about people bitching. It's pushing back on untrue statements of people who are just toxic parasites. Bitching for the sake of it would be if I randomly commented about it rather than as a direct response.

Anyway, glad you're sticking around. I think it's fair to downgrade your level until you see the level of content you want.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
I am glad some people have some basic empathy and comprehension for the developer.

Putting out such high-quality game free-to-play (Patreon is just an option for those who would like to support the creator) for the community.
Loveable characters, exceptional story but not the least the CG quality :love: the dev puts out.

Most certainly worth the patience.

Agreed. I hope they can do some bigger story patches now that the more technical side is out.

maxx229

Nov 17, 2021
If you are using Mtool you will get a black screen at the end instead of the end of the update.

On another note, I'm hyped for the new character.

Hopefully more content to follow with the next update as this one really didn't have much.
What's Mtool? I'm getting the black screen at the end...

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
Spoiler chapter 3, of what i seen so far starts off with some dream action with his wife then me wheeling around the house for over a week (no jerome:() meeting new guy frodo:LOL: at the end who wants to be a friend to his daughter then that's it! But apparently there is other path choices so i got to figure it out to see other content! Have any of u unlock other content?

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Spoiler chapter 3, of what i seen so far starts off with some dream action with his wife then me wheeling around the house for over a week (no jerome:() meeting new guy frodo:LOL: at the end who wants to be a friend to his daughter then that's it! But apparently there is other path choices so i got to figure it out to see other content! Have any of u unlock other content?

The scenes I saw other than that were related to the younger daughter and then a bunch of random short slice of life type scenes that were very well written but kind of basic on visuals. I think they threw them in there to try to make the house feel organic, and to do some exposition via scenes rather than just dumping info on us.

TonyMo

Jan 19, 2019
Does "NTR can be avoided" mean?-
1.It can be prevented
2.It still happens,but you can choose to not watch it.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes