RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
I saw the scenes as character-building and bonding before the NTR starts. All my fav NTR games do this. You need to build up the relationships first.

If you want a instant action fk-fest, there are lots of other games to play.
i mean both are great

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
There's a distinction between a slow burn story and a nothingburger update. Problem is this update doesn't move the story forward nor give any scene of interest. As for not supporting, I've been burned too many times by dev who keep promising the moon but deliver an empty plate. This is until proven a dead game walking. I just don't know when it will get abandoned but for sure it will be before anything of interest happen.

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
Personally I quite like this game. I see a lot of people being unhappy that it's a slowburn and that the release schedule is not the best and that there's not a ton of new content when there is a release but to me the biggest issue with the game is that it's a sandbox. I don't mind that the story is a slowburn or that there's not a huge amount of content every patch, what I mostly mind is that I spend 90% of my time wandering around aimlessly in a wheelchair. Now I'm not saying the game needs to be a Renpy style skip-to-the-next-sex-scene type of game but they should really try to tighten up the wandering around aimlessly. It's anti-fun and makes the game worse then it could be.

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
should i start to play from Episode 2? or the link of Episode 3 including Episode 2?
Download Episode 2 first, that contains Episode 1 and 2, ignore the trash talkers in this thread half of them didn't even play the game they just yapping.

If you enjoyed Episode 1 and 2 download Episode 3 the graphics and renders are improved but few content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Looper9 and Meloned

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
Not sure which version you played, but I ran into about 10 or so new character-building scenes, a dream scene, a sex scene, and 2 well-done scenes with the younger daughter. Did you even play it, or are you just whining for the sake of it?
I see you mention both a sex scene and a dream scene. Is there a sex scene aside from the dream one? Is the sex scene missable?

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
The dev has giving quite a few updates over the last few months about the direction of this release. If you're not a Patreon, you wouldn't know that. This update was to give them a much easier time to implement changes to future updates also while giving a better QoL experience. I thought the intro to episode 3 was fantastic and I can see what could become of it in the future. If you didn't know about this game, and say give it a couple of years down the road, you'd see a captivating and unique experience. Patience Daniel-son.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
There's a distinction between a slow burn story and a nothingburger update. Problem is this update doesn't move the story forward nor give any scene of interest. As for not supporting, I've been burned too many times by dev who keep promising the moon but deliver an empty plate. This is until proven a dead game walking. I just don't know when it will get abandoned but for sure it will be before anything of interest happen.
The update is literally called "Free Roam." Not sure what you were expecting. This update saw a massive overhaul to the models used, lots of optimization, and a lot of new systems on top of adding a day/night cycle and calendar system. It basically went from a standard VN with movement to an 'open-world' game in a single update.

By open-world, I just mean that the player can roam around and find scenes and events through exploration.

I also thought the story content that was present was top-notch. It seemed like this time focused a lot on the younger daughter, so I hope next time we see the other characters.

Point being, what you and others are doing is basically seeing an ad to buy a pig and then getting mad it's not a cow after you buy, or in most of you all's case, steal it.

This update set the game to where it needed to be for it to be the kind of game the dev wanted to make. I expect we'll see a lot more focus on story going forward.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
The dev has giving quite a few updates over the last few months about the direction of this release. If you're not a Patreon, you wouldn't know that. This update was to give them a much easier time to implement changes to future updates also while giving a better QoL experience. I thought the intro to episode 3 was fantastic and I can see what could become of it in the future. If you didn't know about this game, and say give it a couple of years down the road, you'd see a captivating and unique experience. Patience Daniel-son.
Exactly, rather ironic that all the people who clearly are pirating the game are mad because they expected something other than was has been promised for months now by the Dev.

I'm happy with this update. Do I want more, obviously, I don't think any player is being honest if they say they don't. I personally would rather the entire thing was out.

But, it is what it is, and there have been some hints that the dev release schedule will be faster going forward.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
So what is there to do in episode 3? You can roam around and interact with the daughters a bit, but is there any story progress or is that all the content?

Lavaglass

Oct 9, 2017
I am new to this game and would like a compressed version of episode 2. I found a link to it on Mixdrop, but it isn't working. Can anyone help? (I hate Mixdrop, anyway.)

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
So what is there to do in episode 3? You can roam around and interact with the daughters a bit, but is there any story progress or is that all the content?
It's mostly roaming around and finding some small scenes that explore the character's mindset and some with the younger daughter.

It's understandable if you want to wait for more. This is very much a tech chapter more than anything else, with some good story, but mostly tech upgrades.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes