RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Disappointment is the right word.

But let's be honest, on this website a very high percentage of games lead to the word disappointment.

It is like no lesson has been learnt by the Dev.

Every Dev makes the same mistakes of every other dev, no industry standards are present, same issues in loop

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I am afraid til 2025 nothing will happen except e few meters more in the wheelchair and some dialog.
I think the making of a game with ths mechanics is too complex to throw monthly regular updates and story progression...just my opinion...
No one talked of monthly update. Hell this game last update was over 6 months ago.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Oh guys... I see I have a lot of work to do.

I will soon be releasing an update that will remove all dialogue pauses. These pauses were supposed to add realism, for whatever reason, it's too much. Anyway, I realized it was a bad idea.
I will also be adding acceleration to the wheelchair.

I would agree with you if the main character had no choice. But are you really just going to watch someone try to take your wife away from you?

It would be nice if you could write down exactly which door you were stuck at?

Thank you all for your feedback and criticism. It will help improve the game.
where are you now,what is going on

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
about 7 updates exc patches-still for a game that was launched in 2021 is disappointing at best-pity patrons dont see it for what it is :(
so you'd be happier if he had no sub's and the game is abandoned ? makes no sense but too each their own... Slow burn shit is unfortunately the way its gonna be. I refuse to sub slow burn game developers but doesnt bother me if others do

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
No one talked of monthly update. Hell this game last update was over 6 months ago.
It was abandoned also already...i think such a game mechanic is really interesting but a lot of work for the Dev and considering its a slow burn story build it can take years til first action is happening ....i dont know if patreons stay at the dev during such a long period. I think the best way is if Devs set up a VN with Renders , Story and Animations on a way which allows them a workload to do at least a decent monthly update.

Diddeldoo

Sep 1, 2023
again this dev is very great at what he does. very unique. but his game has absolute zero content, on top of that, he brings out updates once or twice a YEAR.

i remember giving him 50 bucks when he first abandoned this game in order to motivate him to continue.

It's pointless supporting him at this moment, until he can drop updates at least a month WITH actual content. because remember, he dropped updates before with nothing new.

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
Are people ACTUALLY trying to make the developer lose interest in this game? And send it to the abandoned graveyard along with 100's of other previous "great potential" games that previously existed on here.

Reading all these comments of people bashing his game is disgusting. What's betting most people in the comments that are bashing this game, have not contributed a dime to support the developer? I bet that figure would be quite high...

Rather than sitting there, in your mums spare room with your boxer shorts around your ankles waiting for some hot blooded sex scene, like the real life cucks you are, go play a game that isn't still in early development.

Hopefully the developer will ignore all these sad pathetic cucks, and focus on the people that actually support this game.

Wobbly1980

Feb 12, 2020
Im not a big point and click type of fan, the idea for the story is very good, not to sure if I have the patience to wheel around everywhere

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
It was abandoned also already...i think such a game mechanic is really interesting but a lot of work for the Dev and considering its a slow burn story build it can take years til first action is happening ....i dont know if patreons stay at the dev during such a long period. I think the best way is if Devs set up a VN with Renders , Story and Animations on a way which allows them a workload to do at least a decent monthly update.
The guy was in Russia when shit hit the fan. He had to move . . . . not sure how that is abandoning the game when he returned to it as soon as he could. And then he spent months fixing the original state of the game and radically re-doing the graphics and entire game systems.

Then, they come out with a update that has not a ton of content, but still some pretty damn high quality renders with what so far is the best written character building I've seen in an adult game yet.

And yet people just want to whine about it going slow.

It's a slowburn NTR game. I hope he picks up the pace, but for fk sake. Part of why games get ditched so often is all the people who don't make or create anything constantly shitting on the people who do.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Are people ACTUALLY trying to make the developer lose interest in this game? And send it to the abandoned graveyard along with 100's of other previous "great potential" games that previously existed on here.

Reading all these comments of people bashing his game is disgusting. What's betting most people in the comments that are bashing this game, have not contributed a dime to support the developer? I bet that figure would be quite high...

Rather than sitting there, in your mums spare room with your boxer shorts around your ankles waiting for some hot blooded sex scene, like the real life cucks you are, go play a game that isn't still in early development.

Hopefully the developer will ignore all these sad pathetic cucks, and focus on the people that actually support this game.

Right!?!

Do I want more content, yeah, of course. But, what we have so far is super high quality. He has grade-A renders, a lot of animations, which most Devs don't event attempt, in-scene action movement, and what might be the best story and best-written character-building I've seen in an adult game yet.

All we need to more content a bit fast and this could be among the best NTR games out there.

And yet all these people who've never created anything or done anything for the community at all want to whine when the game they stole did not have enough content for them fast enough.

I really hate people like that, and we need to start calling them out more often. They're nothing but parasites.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Wow so this update has literally 0 content. Just some chores and filler interactions with the daughters by the MC while free roaming an empty house. Pretty disappointing.

I saw the scenes as character-building and bonding before the NTR starts. All my fav NTR games do this. You need to build up the relationships first.

If you want a instant action fk-fest, there are lots of other games to play.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes