RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
The game start at episode 3 since 1 & 2 will be remade. Its short but most important content are the intro and ending, Misa singing got 2 scenes, there's also Jenny changing scene, there are some others but those are the important ones.
Oh Christ, a couple chapters remade!?

Might as well shelve this game for a couple years at this snail pace. RIP Patreon cucks, I mean supporters.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I don't think there is any game currently in development that has gone as slowly as this one. Now the previous episodes will be remade. Almost 3 years now and plot barely moves anywhere past MC is depressed and is making everyone miserable with how miserable he is.

Reactions: Toushiro and edcl58

Zuryl

Jan 5, 2019
The dev said he was focusing on improving the quality of the game and adding new features (4 Day Cycle & QTE) and improving load times, that explains the lack of content.
Some would argue QTE's arent "game improving" but a hindrance. But, whatever the developer wants I guess.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
You are a legend!

Unpopular opinion here:

I'm very much fine with the slow burn the dev is going for, the only issue is that the updates are slow burning too lol.

Nothing worse than a NTR game with the FMC immediately becoming corrupted out of the blue with no build-up.

My only complaint is that the updates are as drawn out as the game.

IMO if the dev can deliver a great game then I don't mind waiting till Jan 2025 for a complete product.
I am afraid til 2025 nothing will happen except e few meters more in the wheelchair and some dialog.
I think the making of a game with ths mechanics is too complex to throw monthly regular updates and story progression...just my opinion...

Six0

Mar 22, 2019

How do you have a game about a protagonist in a wheelchair, call it Home Prisoner and it not be femdom?

Oh.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the game will not start.
I get the message:
Image1.png

it worked before. Im in windows 7. but u don't need this one.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Note to the dev of this game. Stop focusing on pointless textures that are just gonna break peoples computers. First it was learning how to do things when it first stared. Didn't go anywhere, Now instead of focusing on making content, you are focusing on visual that are already good enough. Your gonna lose what little audience you have left.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
I don't think there is any game currently in development that has gone as slowly as this one. Now the previous episodes will be remade. Almost 3 years now and plot barely moves anywhere past MC is depressed and is making everyone miserable with how miserable he is.
There is a war going on where he is, you know Ukraine. Talk about demanding.

Nikki1334

Nov 9, 2022
There is a war going on where he is, you know Ukraine. Talk about demanding.
It seems that the author moved to another country, but some do not understand that he worked alone before and even now it is unclear whether he has a team.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Don't leak his game Atleast spare this type of supporters for atleast 15 days. Let them earn some and grow there project. or else they get abandoned in few months
to be fair, I've waited for 5 months I don't mind waiting for 15 days or another month and I won't suddenly support this game because I'm impatient. The development of this game has never been fast, even before the war happened. If I'm impatient I would just be disappointed after I subscribed and ignore the game completely.

All I need is some actual content so I can trust that the dev would start delivering regularly again, and only until I can trust the dev, I would start subscribing.

I won't even bother downloading this update after reading the comments and some patreon posts titles. QTE, weekly cycle system, backend improvement, reworking past chapters, this just seems like a huge nightmare of development. I hope this is just an april fool or I will have to ignore the game for another year.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i dont know the dev or where he/she is located,my experience thus far is little progress.there may be reasons for this but you would think the dev or one of their supporters would be here telling us,maybe i expect too much.loved the premise but until some actual output appears i would not support this-july 2021 to here is nothing short of shocking,pity really:(

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes