RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

Opacki

Nov 26, 2020

If you expect something, then dont. The game is not worth 20 euros paywall. The update ended in 10 minutes and I saw nothing I wanted to see, not even a tease scene.
On top of that, you have no idea what to do. No idea how much you have seen because there is no gallery or any questlog. You wake up and go to sleep. I thought maybe I was stuck I saw something like a waypoint go there and I got To Be continued and it sent me to the menu screen. The project is nice and all but it feels more like a walking simulator but you are not walking but slowly driving a wheelchair.

Last edited:

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Just finished Episode 3, its short but quality is chef's kiss! Won't spoil, but intro scene is amazing and is the main content of the update and it introduces QTE, in this scene it won't have any impact on the story its just there to introduce it and help you get the hang of it. The update will start at Episode 3, Episodes 1 & 2 will be remade most likely will be done next update along with Episode 4. After the intro you will be able to roam freely and encounter some small scenes. The ending scene of the episode is amazing and something myself and most fans of the game were hoping for. Game will be out for VIP tier in 2 days its for 10$ if you want to support the dev.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Wow so this update has literally 0 content. Just some chores and filler interactions with the daughters by the MC while free roaming an empty house. Pretty disappointing.
Yeah...there should be at least a fast travel between rooms implemented. I think this game has a good plan but to play it with some decent content it will take 3 years. I ll skip it by now because now its just too time consuming for this few content. And it will take months for a next update...if there will be one..

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Yeah...there should be at least a fast travel between rooms implemented. I think this game has a good plan but to play it with some decent content it will take 3 years. I ll skip it by now because now its just too time consuming for this few content. And it will take months for a next update...if there will be one..
welcome too the world of slow burn crap

Reactions: DJsona and Chaosguy

Nikki1334

Nov 9, 2022
All that can be said about this update is that it is clear that the developer is trying hard on optimization and mechanics and wants to show us this, but the plot component is very small. I can say that this is one of the most interactive RPGM games so far, but the progression is very slow, as is the protagonist's wheelchair riding.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Wooow.... Did i miss something???? I loved the game...
4 Gig for chapter 3 only, to run around an empty house a for a week, 5 days, spy on the daughters, reading messages on foggy mirror, having 2 breakfast, then came the weekend, some text and the Monday again, screen became black and thats it????
Diddnt even say "end of the update".....
Or was that my game froze?
Anybody went pass 2nd Monday?

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes