RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
You are a legend!

Unpopular opinion here:

I'm very much fine with the slow burn the dev is going for, the only issue is that the updates are slow burning too lol.

Nothing worse than a NTR game with the FMC immediately becoming corrupted out of the blue with no build-up.

My only complaint is that the updates are as drawn out as the game.

IMO if the dev can deliver a great game then I don't mind waiting till Jan 2025 for a complete product.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
this saving is already for the event
Do you have a save for 2nd Monday? Your save propably 7, not 12.
Your save:
1. doesnt work, i think you need 2 files...
2. if the save its showing "end of the update", then i dont need it...

Last edited:

Shin969

Jul 24, 2020
If you are using Mtool you will get a black screen at the end instead of the end of the update.

On another note, I'm hyped for the new character.

Hopefully more content to follow with the next update as this one really didn't have much.

Reactions: DemandoSama

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
Long time to wait for the new update, then unfortunately there wasn't much to see. A new scenario opens up for Missa with the arrival of the new character. Let's hope we don't have to wait long for the next update and that there will be something more than just an exploration of the house

Reactions: Shin969

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Any saves at the start of new content? Ty :)
The game start at episode 3 since 1 & 2 will be remade. Its short but most important content are the intro and ending, Misa singing got 2 scenes, there's also Jenny changing scene, there are some others but those are the important ones.

Reactions: x0run and Shin969
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes