RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
RPGM's have this thing where you can't save during dialogue and events and stuff, so could someone tell me ahead of time, and you can put it in spoilers I don't mind spoilers for this: what causes / avoids NTR? Is it an ongoing thing? Will there be crucial moments during which it is obvious? For whom is NTR? Etc.

Reactions: MAD6999

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Um, my dialogue is fast skipping. So fast I can't read anything. LOL even the scenes are fast forward. I didn't press anything whats going on

edit - ok i fixed the problem by turning on 'sync to monitors framerate' in the options menu.

Last edited:

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
RPGM's have this thing where you can't save during dialogue and events and stuff, so could someone tell me ahead of time, and you can put it in spoilers I don't mind spoilers for this: what causes / avoids NTR? Is it an ongoing thing? Will there be crucial moments during which it is obvious? For whom is NTR? Etc.
I was able to save during scenes in this one by right-clicking or hitting escape, I can't remember.

At this time there is no NTR. That said, I think it's pretty likely that choosing bad/negative responses with any of the characters might open the door to NTR later.

If you don't want NTR, don't be a dick.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Um, my dialogue is fast skipping. So fast I can't read anything. LOL even the scenes are fast forward. I didn't press anything whats going on

edit - ok i fixed the problem by turning on 'sync to monitors framerate' in the options menu.
Thank you! I had this problem too.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I was able to save during scenes in this one by right-clicking or hitting escape, I can't remember.

At this time there is no NTR. That said, I think it's pretty likely that choosing bad/negative responses with any of the characters might open the door to NTR later.

If you don't want NTR, don't be a dick.
Obviously I won't be a dick with the family, but do I need to be a dick to the caretaker? Do I need to stop him constantly? Like the table scene with the wine and him trying to go to the wife? Or is just being nice to the family is enough?

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Honestly, I'm confused as to how NTR will ever be avoidable. I thought this was purely an NTR project. So far we've met 2 characters both clearly designed to cuck the mc. I hope it's pure NTR, with updates so slow IDK how it could ever get real content if the dev is actually going to include multiple pure love routs with the NTR.

In any case I'm still very intrigued by this project, the dev has great writing instincts and the premise has promise. Also he did good with the visual upgrades from the first build.

• Angry

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
JUST HOW MANY ***** hours do you need to pass the QTE scene seriously it's bugged.Plus the prologue was insanely slow.this is one of the few games I criticize but it's absolute hell with the dialogue and game speed

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Obviously I won't be a dick with the family, but do I need to be a dick to the caretaker? Do I need to stop him constantly? Like the table scene with the wine and him trying to go to the wife? Or is just being nice to the family is enough?

As far as I understand it, there are stats that are attached to everything, but no actual NTR yet. I doubt you'll screw up your save yet.

Bataso

Jan 18, 2020
Oh Christ, a couple chapters remade!?

Might as well shelve this game for a couple years at this snail pace. RIP Patreon cucks, I mean supporters.
Just to be fair to the dev. What he is doing and features he have implemented is not done over the night. Ensuring that those work as he scales the project is key for his progress moving forward.

Besides the quality of his work is better than 99.9% of the guys where is putting himself up with the likes of DrPinkCake and co.

It should be easier for him to implement more changes now, as he has implemented day/night cycle, days, and time of the day. If people want to see even more stuff, then the best way to make that happen is to support him more even, so he can hire more people.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The guy was in Russia when shit hit the fan. He had to move . . . . not sure how that is abandoning the game when he returned to it as soon as he could. And then he spent months fixing the original state of the game and radically re-doing the graphics and entire game systems.

Then, they come out with a update that has not a ton of content, but still some pretty damn high quality renders with what so far is the best written character building I've seen in an adult game yet.

And yet people just want to whine about it going slow.

It's a slowburn NTR game. I hope he picks up the pace, but for fk sake. Part of why games get ditched so often is all the people who don't make or create anything constantly shitting on the people who do.
Lets see, may i am wrong and this game mechanic is not that difficult as i think. Then Dev may is at least capable to throw an update every 6 weeks or so...the concept is indeed interesting.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Techniqually probably the most impressive game I've seen here. First 2 episodes (which is more or less an intro) lack some quality of life features and are really slow, but writing is good so it's enjoyable. 3 episode seems to fix a lot of previous issues and open up, but it's pretty empty at this moment. If developed properly, this one is an obvious diamond and I will observe it closely.

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
I get the whole slow burn idea but the game has been tagged as NTR for 3 yrs. with the only relevant scene being a dude stroking the wifes leg. Well I hope the supporters are patient enough to survive for 10 yrs. for something to happen.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
The update is literally called "Free Roam." Not sure what you were expecting. This update saw a massive overhaul to the models used, lots of optimization, and a lot of new systems on top of adding a day/night cycle and calendar system. It basically went from a standard VN with movement to an 'open-world' game in a single update.

By open-world, I just mean that the player can roam around and find scenes and events through exploration.

I also thought the story content that was present was top-notch. It seemed like this time focused a lot on the younger daughter, so I hope next time we see the other characters.

Point being, what you and others are doing is basically seeing an ad to buy a pig and then getting mad it's not a cow after you buy, or in most of you all's case, steal it.

This update set the game to where it needed to be for it to be the kind of game the dev wanted to make. I expect we'll see a lot more focus on story going forward.
You have got to calm down on these multi post rants bud. I''m not saying the work is not important to the game, but some dev like this one need to understand an update is not supposed to be based on the number of work hours he put in but the amount of time their public will enjoy. If the only thing your update does is update models and create a dollhouse where the player can't interact with anything is it really the kind of update that should be pushed to the public or rather be delayed until you got stuff to do inside that dollhouse? I get renders take times. This is work that must be done to make the game interesting. So why Dev pushing half-assed update. If that's what they consider an update it's simply not reassuring me enough for me to support them.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HomePrisoner-EP3U1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Ntwaidumella
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes