4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
May 27, 2017
ah , the classic "boobs bigger than the head" stuff .....

View attachment 2635278

:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
Big boobs are also a fetish. They're just not your preference, so don't hate on it buddy, other people do like it. And her boobs are big while still managing to look realistic. Many real women have boobs that do look unrealistic, some natural and some silicone. So her's are perfectly fine. Don't you have anything better to do than hate on kinks that aren't meant for you anyways?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Big boobs are also a fetish. They're just not your preference, so don't hate on it buddy, other people do like it. And her boobs are big while still managing to look realistic. Many real women have boobs that do look unrealistic, some natural and some silicone. So her's are perfectly fine. Don't you have anything better to do than hate on kinks that aren't meant for you anyways?
i dont hate them nor kinkshaming

i just find it rediculous ;)

May 27, 2017
as usual, as soon as a new game with good models pops, instant 5star rofl
Someone has to eventually be the first person to leave a review, right? I was online when the game dropped, and it appealed to my tastes so I gave it a try. It was a short initial version, so it was quick and easy to review. Also, I reviewed the game 1.5 hrs after it was uploaded, so it's not an "instant 5star rofl".

I've seen many new games with zero or very few reviews, which can also be a factor in other people playing it or not. I liked the game and its theme, and didn't find any find any major faults with it, so I left a good review. I saw the potential, and wanted to motivate the dev, hence the 5*.

Just because you can be an asshole anonymously, doesn't mean you should.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Renders look fantastic, story is similar to that city game with milfs. Would love to see this continued, planned tags btw?

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
nice animations and promising story, but is close to unplayable xd, i cant gent more than one scene, and i didnt know if exist more than one jajajaj

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Someone has to eventually be the first person to leave a review, right? I was online when the game dropped, and it appealed to my tastes so I gave it a try. It was a short initial version, so it was quick and easy to review. Also, I reviewed the game 1.5 hrs after it was uploaded, so it's not an "instant 5star rofl".

I've seen many new games with zero or very few reviews, which can also be a factor in other people playing it or not. I liked the game and its theme, and didn't find any find any major faults with it, so I left a good review. I saw the potential, and wanted to motivate the dev, hence the 5*.

Just because you can be an asshole anonymously, doesn't mean you should.
...you gave a 5 star review for 10 minutes of game play yet in your own review you said it's the "standard-fare" and to "keep your expectations tempered". Bro that isn't a 5 star, that's a 3 at most. By your very own words, it is cookie cutter Landlady + son plot.
The game should get a review when there is actually something substantial to review. Not kneejerk "GoOd MoDeLzzz" for 5-10 minutes of gameplay.

A comment with feedback would have been sufficient.

Just what I think.

Nov 8, 2019
Very promising start. Hot models, great quality renders. Nothing groundbreaking storywise so far, a lot of Milfy City influences on the mom's model and the therapist being probably a pervert who encourages the MC. Hope there won't be random sleep sex, I can't stand when the first time fucking is done while the woman is asleep, it takes all the hotness consensual tabooness out of it and turns it to rape.

May 27, 2017
...you gave a 5 star review for 10 minutes of game play yet in your own review you said it's the "standard-fare" and to "keep your expectations tempered". Bro that isn't a 5 star, that's a 3 at most. By your very own words, it is cookie cutter Landlady + son plot.
The game should get a review when there is actually something substantial to review. Not kneejerk "GoOd MoDeLzzz" for 5-10 minutes of gameplay.

A comment with feedback would have been sufficient.

Just what I think.
Fair enough. Art, and how you perceive it is all subjective in the end. And different people get enjoyment out of different things.

The render quality and composition is good, the models look great, the writing is decent, and there's no engrish, just by these merits alone this VN is above average. I liked the look of the models, and Incest genre is my kink, I also saw potential in the VN and liked that it was quick to get to the action, plus I wanted to motivate the dev, hence I gave a 5*.

The reason I used phrases like "standard-fare" and "tempered expectations", is to try to keep my review as objective as possible and state the facts, so other people know what they're getting into. And I've seen many people leave needlessly bad reviews on different types of media just because they went into it with the wrong expectations, which doesn't sit right with me. People watch any Transformers movie for its brainless & cool robot action, not for a nuanced, emotional and deep plot. That's why setting the right expectations is important for your own enjoyment.

Mom/son - sis/bro incest stories usually tend to be tropey (that's just a byproduct of the genre), but just because it's cliched doesn't make it any less enjoyable, it still scratches my itch. If you asked random people on the street what the most cliched/overdone/basic ice-cream was, Vanilla would probably be the most common answer. But just because Vanilla Ice-cream is the most common, doesn't mean it inherently tastes bad. But if you don't like the taste of Vanilla, then that's a different story entirely.

Ultimately, any review will always be a subjective opinion. If you fail to see my point, then let's agree to disagree, and move on with our lives. :)(y)

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes